Sign in to follow this  
fatguyslim

LIu I-Ming 18th century Taoist Adept

Hey everyone, I am posing a message on this forum to connect with anyone who has read Liu I-Ming's texts and who follows his teachings. I have been reading his text for 2 years now and I have to admit that being an Indian and being immersed in Indian culture for most of my life I have never came across any genuine teachers or anyone who could guide toward the truth. This made me push away from the Indian way of spirituality and I was shut off from the whole idea of spirituality for a long time. I was introduced to the text by a very genuine friend of mine who till this day has helped me massively in understanding the text and also learning through the process of helping. Liu's text has clicked with me the most and through his teachings I have left my mundane life that I had in Britain and have moved away to seek for more answers.

Me ad my friend have now come to a point where we don't know what the next step should be. I am hoping to get a reply from someone with more understanding of the alchemical text. If you are such a person then please send me a private message or just post a reply and I will get back to you.

Thank you

"The Lobby" is pretty much just for introductions, "hello!, I'm ...". You'll get much more response by re-posting the above in the general "Taoist Discussion" section, where most of the action is.

Welcome!, :)

Trunk

Sign in to follow this