xabir2005

Ruthless Truth

Anatta, Annica, and Dukkha where translated from chineese as best as they could. It is not the true teaching as you will find it in english, therefore there exist numerous interpretations.

Anatta was not the only and absolute truth, regardless of interpretation.

Edited by Informer

"The ultimatum of Tibetan Buddhist understanding is the unity of Emptiness and Luminosity, seeing that this clarity of being is inseparable from what arises now and to the next moment and so on."

Please share your qualifications and understandings, as well as study's and legitimate teachers you have had in this regards.

Again, please tell me where buddha said that no-self is the ultimate and all encompassing truth.

I have no qualification or legitimate teachers. I only have my experiences and can vouche for the clarity and bliss the understanding of anatta and I Amness has brought to my life. To be spontaneously and fearlessly open to all experiences and life as it arises, as it flows through this body. I can attest that there were certain phrases where I no longer felt the distinction of this body and the outer world, and have simply felt the universe and the total feeling of love and compassion that accompanied it. Your mind will be awake as it has never been before, even in sleep states. Your heart will overtake your body.

So it works.

But if you want texts, here's some I like:

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Perfection-Longchenpas-Radical-Dzogchen/dp/086171640X

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/sn22/sn22.059.than.html

http://www.amazon.com/Essentials-Mahamudra-Looking-Directly-Mind/dp/0861713710

The Heart Sutra and the Diamond Sutra have good expositions on Anatta as well.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Ah, you must be confused. "I Amness has brought to my life"

This is not RT teachings. RT's is I do not exist and you do not exist, nor have we ever. That is the extent of it.

Edited by Informer

Experiential realizations of my true self, which I am more than aware of?

By your token, how could one reincarnate? There exist nothing to reincarnate.

Are you? Have your sense of complete Beingness awaken? What do you feel? How was that experience?

It is just a stream of imprints and tendencies that reincarnate into a new form, just as the body rots and returns to earth, your memories and attachments also recycle into a new being.

Ah, you must be confused. "I Amness has brought to my life"

This is not RT teachings. RT's is I do not exist and you do not exist, nor have we ever. That is the extent of it.

Xabir is not only a proponent of RT teachings. He has linked you to his sight a multiple times, which I don't think you gave adequate consideration.

Anyway, it seems that most of your arguments are intellectual and don't have much roots in experience. So I am asking you to give Xabir's words meditative consideration.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

For the heart to overtake the body, you simply move your spirit to the heart chakra, while supressing everything else.

RT doesn't even know of energy and spirit.

Why would anyone want to deny their spirit is beyond me.

Edited by Informer

For the heart to overtake the body, you simply move your spirit to the heart chakra, while supressing everything else.

RT doesn't even know of energy and spirit.

Why would anyone want to deny their spirit is beyond me.

No, what you are talking about is a chakra opening, I was talking in the more metaphorical sense. The true opening of the heart is not done through supression but a complete opening to "what-is" without filters. A total surrender.

Xabir is not denying the experience of the spirit. The spirit and form are not two, but one. Awareness luminosity and the object that arise within it are like space and form, in that they are inseparable in manifestation. The mind misinterprets the I Am experience into a solid spirit or something in those lines which limits greater potentials of awakening.

I hope you can look over his site, because you are misunderstanding his positions.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Xabir is not only a proponent of RT teachings. He has linked you to his sight a multiple times, which I don't think you gave adequate consideration.

Anyway, it seems that most of your arguments are intellectual and don't have much roots in experience. So I am asking you to give Xabir's words meditative consideration.

I have already explained, this has been directly experienced by me. Although It did not become permanent nor would I ever want to.

The experience was a single white dot in a vast sea of nothingness. There was a magnetic pressure and spinning around fallowed by numbness. Far from any bliss or love that I have truly experienced. Not even related in technique, nor could it ever be, from my perspective.

Ask any buddhist if there exist a spirit or soul. Then pose the same question to RT.

Then ask a MASTER how you can cut the root and stop reincarnation.

I have already explained, this has been directly experienced by me. Although It did not become permanent nor would I ever want to.

The experience was a single white dot in a vast sea of nothingness. There was a magnetic pressure and spinning around fallowed by numbness. Far from any bliss or love that I have truly experienced. Not even related in technique, nor could it ever be, from my perspective.

This is not an experience arising from realization, but your fear arising from the ego's desire to remain an individual. There is pain initially from the very consideration that a separate entity of "you" is an illusion, but the more you peel away, the more sense of freedom and blonging arises.

Then ask a MASTER how you can cut the root and stop reincarnation.

That's not very important imho. Finding happiness here and now is enough.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

This is not an experience arising from realization, but your fear arising from the ego's desire to remain an individual. There is pain initially from the very consideration that a separate entity of "you" is an illusion, but the more you peel away, the more sense of freedom and blonging arises.

That's not very important imho. Finding happiness here and now is enough.

EGO is not self, jeeeeeeeeez!@

"That's not very important imho."

Yes, it is very important and directly related to RT teachings.

Edited by Informer

Why didn't it dissolve immediatley as happened for others? Because I was aware of the spirit beforehand, and had done work to increase it. As the spirit of love guided me.

Edited by Informer

No, what you are talking about is a chakra opening, I was talking in the more metaphorical sense. The true opening of the heart is not done through supression but a complete opening to "what-is" without filters. A total surrender.

Xabir is not denying the experience of the spirit. The spirit and form are not two, but one. Awareness luminosity and the object that arise within it are like space and form, in that they are inseparable in manifestation. The mind misinterprets the I Am experience into a solid spirit or something in those lines which limits greater potentials of awakening.

I hope you can look over his site, because you are misunderstanding his positions.

No, pure love is a mastery of the heart chakra. For it to be completely experienced, all energy and focus is in that center. Nice of you to speak for xabir, as well as for others to take offence on his behalf.

"The spirit and form are not two, but one. Awareness luminosity and the object that arise within it are like space and form, in that they are inseparable in manifestation. The mind misinterprets the I Am experience into a solid spirit or something in those lines which limits greater potentials of awakening."

I don't see what this has to do with any of my arguments.

"I hope you can look over his site, because you are misunderstanding his positions."

Again, I have directly engaged and experienced what they have to offer, what makes you say it is "HIS" site>?

He makes it "His site" and that is complete hypocrisy, in regards to his only teaching. As well as your own proclaimed and purported understanding.

Also non-suffering does not directly equate to love happiness or joy.

To claim that anatta in any pretense has ever claimed such a thing is outlandish.

To experience pureness of love requires love for oneself, which without a self this task is impossible.

Edited by Informer

"The ultimatum of Tibetan Buddhist understanding is the unity of Emptiness and Luminosity, seeing that this clarity of being is inseparable from what arises now and to the next moment and so on."

Please share your qualifications and understandings, as well as study's and legitimate teachers you have had in this regards.

Again, please tell me where buddha said that no-self is the ultimate and all encompassing truth.

Emptiness of self is not the final realization. It is Thusness Stage 5. There is a further insight about emptiness of objects (Thusness Stage 6)... but without first having deep experiential realization of Emptiness of Self, the Emptiness of Objects cannot be truly and deeply penetrated.

(Buddhist glossary)

Two emptinesses (二空) include (1) emptiness of self, the ātman, the soul, in a person composed of the five aggregates, constantly changing with causes and conditions; and (2) emptiness of selves in all dharmas—each of the five aggregates, each of the twelve fields, and each of the eighteen spheres, as well as everything else with no independent existence. No-self in any dharma implies no-self in a person, but the latter is separated out in the first category. Realization of the emptiness of self in a person will lead to attainment of Arhatship or Pratyekabuddhahood. Bodhisattvas who have realized both emptinesses ascend to the First Ground on their Way to Buddhahood.

Of course, even after the initial realizing the twofold emptiness, you are still on the first bhumi to Buddhahood. There are ten. But that's a very vital start.

Edited by xabir2005

I relate my direct experience of RT teachings to disolving of the spirit.

RT doesn't tell you to dissolve self, or spirit, or anything like that.

Nothing in your experience is denied... only the false perception of your experience is corrected.

Seems like a nice glossary, got a link?

Although the excessive comma's add to the confusion of what is truly being said.

RT doesn't tell you to dissolve self, or spirit, or anything like that.

Nothing in your experience is denied... only the false perception of your experience is corrected.

Yes, they do not tell you that part. They won't even admit such a thing exists at all.