GrandTrinity

Now purports to reveal Christianity: Pranic Healer who Mantak Chia copied

I didn`t know Chia copied from Choa Kok Sui, but when reading Cosmic healing I thought some things were similar to pranic healing. Also, I though that the exercises would be a nice addition to it (I did the beginner level for pranic healing).

It is written in Cosmic healing book that Chia used the info from Adv. Pranic healing book and some others, but I guess he shouldn`t have just copied the exact same things out of it, as is evident in the comparison file on Choa Kok Suis site.

I didn`t know Chia copied from Choa Kok Sui, but when reading Cosmic healing I thought some things were similar to pranic healing. Also, I though that the exercises would be a nice addition to it (I did the beginner level for pranic healing).

It is written in Cosmic healing book that Chia used the info from Adv. Pranic healing book and some others, but I guess he shouldn`t have just copied the exact same things out of it, as is evident in the comparison file on Choa Kok Suis site.

Pero: How valueable did you find Chok's teachings/training?

Pero: How valueable did you find Chok's teachings/training?

Not sure what you mean exactly, I wasn`t taught by him (if you meant that). Could you be more specific with you question? (Sorry, but I usually suck at describing what I think about something.)

I think Pranic healing is very good. Though I think that a lot of it can be learnt from a book, the energies are definately stronger and flowing better during a seminar, like someone mentioned before.

Like during one part of the seminar (I think it was after a meditation, but not sure) I felt tingling all over my body, especially on my head and I got very restless, I just couldn`t be still. The teacher told me to go out a bit and take a walk. At first I said no, that I don`t need to, but then I changed my mind. When I went out everything looked incredibly beatiful and it was like everything was shining. She told that`s what happens after a lot of energy moves through you or something like that.

I think pranic healing is worth checking out if you`re interested in energetic/spiritual practices. Though probably better to check out a book first to see if you like it or nor, because the seminars are expensive (at least for me). Though compared to those offered at his site, the one I went to was cheap. I think it might depend on the teacher too.

450 Dollars for a one-day workshop...!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????????????????????????????????????

Actually I am much interested in the Pranichealing part of his teachings... but holy cow...

(by the way: is it sure Mantak copied him? Did he win the law suit? Does anybody have a right to claim spiritual practices as their own and sue somebody for this?)

I think Master Mantak Chia revised his book already and edited the parts that plagiarized Master Choa Kok Sui's work. It was a shame because I heard they used to be friends and Master Mantak Chia even visited Master Choa Kok Sui in the Philippines. Maybe it is more the fault of Master Chia's book editors/publishers than his..

Edited by Spiritual_Aspirant

The Tao is mine! No one can possess or distribute it but me! :angry:

Ah... in an ideal world there would not be any money, fame, or recognition to fight over, nor the desire for such things. I suppose I wouldn't want to be plagerized either, nor would I want to be falsley accused of plagerism. I dunno who dun wut. I mostly just care that I have access to knowledge, even though I don't want to purchase it from the wrong source, if there is such a thing.

Hi Dan,

What relation does Chok's mentalphysics have with Ding Le Mei's Mentalphysics?

http://www.mentalphysics.net/index.html

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.

I think Master Choa modified the original techniques. Master Choa also modified the Five Tibetan Rites to make it more powerful but easier to perform. If you want a detailed explanation of Master Choa's versions of these exercises, read Your Hands Can Heal You by Stephen Co. Master Stephen is a direct and senior disciple of Master Choa.