Sign in to follow this  
neimad

PUA

Hehe, that was a good example of "cocky and funny" in action, Neimad! Not that I'm into "negging," but I do appreciate the good-humored ribbing that goes on here, as opposed to flaming . . . I see it as mutual exhortation to give up limiting beliefs and habits. The danger of "premature closure" . . . Say--is there a Healing Tao practice to cure that? :P

Having been "naturally" nice (i.e., *conditioned* to act in a certain supplicating way, having grown up in a matriarchy and spent years in feminist-dominated humanities departments), I can say that there was nothing especially "unnatural" about considering other points of view about male-female dynamics and applying the jeet kune do approach: absorbing what is useful, rejecting what is useless, and adding that which is specifically my own. The whole PUA thing has mainly been useful for enabling me to see desire and interaction in a new light and test for new data. I've learned a lot and am a better man for it, but still strive to detect any blind spots that keep me from "attaining satisfactory relations with experience," as good ol' John Dewey would say.

So, without apologies, I try to learn and enjoy all I can about the disparate pursuits of meditation, sex, martial arts, athletic conditioning, philosophy, literature, holistic medicine, attraction dynamics, and the cultivation of loving kindness . . . BUT, I always try to be mindful that special diets, special meditations, special sex, special knowledge, are all useful, but nothing without what you night call "purity of heart," a disposition of good will that is ready to sacrificie the niftiest of "skillful means" if an important principle is at stake.

dude.... i hear ya.

it has to all come from the heart.....

being a taoist forum we all know that sexual energy is a huge part of transformation (but most definately not the ONLY part!!!) and that's all cool.... but then what use is having sexual knowledge if you aint got partners to practice with?

we are lucky in this dimension to have such a thing as sex, orgasm is a glimpse of union.... in higher dimensional levels they don't get this raw creative expression we call sex.

so yeah i want to experience more of it, i want to know what it's like to be with different individuals. to feel love generally all around.

i'm not out to hurt anyone, i'm not out to add notches to my bedpost either.

i'm just out to have fun learn more about social and sexual dynamics, meet some beautiful heart-centred women and explore!

i've been digging stephane's approach to pickup, coming from the heart....

courage + consideration + qualifying.

i'm not into 'negging' either (unless of course it's all in fun and totally harmless... but then that's just flirting anyway!).... but i'm not willing to put up with crap either.

if someone wants to judge my intentions without truly feeling or wanting to understand where i am coming from or give me unsolicited advice, good for them.... i honour that, but i'll show them the mirror and walk away!

Sign in to follow this