adept

Hua Yen Buddhism.

edit- And just to clarify, I'm not a Buddhist basher, just a firm believer that there is no truth, nor should one advocate truths.

No, I know you're not a Buddhist basher... LOL! Adi Shankara is just known as the biggest Buddhist basher on the face of this Earth, historically... to Buddhists. Historically it's correct, he argued incessantly against the doctrine of sunya, emptiness and dependent origination and with the help of the Muslim invasion, put the nail in the coffin for Buddhism in India, for the most part. He posits that there is one ultimate truth that all things emanate from.

Buddhism posits that there is no ultimate truth, that everything is relative. Even states of mind that transcend thought and modifications are considered to arise by cause and condition, and is not proof of an ultimate single universal consciousness. ;)

Is it the summation of Buddhist thought, as described ? Or are there other sutras worthy of that title ?

There are many Sutras that are considered the summation of all Buddhist thought, it just depends on your school. There's the Lotus Sutra, the Prajnaparamitahridaya Sutra, the Diamond Sutra, lots of them that are considered as such. :) Obviously from your dream and connection, this one is worth studying for you.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Here's a list of Sutras, all very important.

Mahayana Sutras

From Wiki

"Mahāyāna sutras are a broad genre of Buddhist scriptures that are accepted as canonical by the various traditions of Mahāyāna Buddhism. These are largely preserved in the Chinese Buddhist canon, the Tibetan Buddhist canon, and in extant Sanskrit manuscripts. Some six hundred Mahāyāna sutras have survived in Sanskrit or in Chinese and Tibetan translations."

No, I know you're not a Buddhist basher... LOL!

I sure hope not.