King Kabalabhati

Nice Xmas healing experience

This morning my 4-year old boy started to come down with a fever and had ache in the back. I sat next to him lying on the couch with his eyes closed and did some opening of the MCO or "small universe" for him, as we are taught in SFQ. Many times as my hand moved over his neck he made a small movement, like a twitch, and a little utterance. Then he fell asleep.

Later on he awoke and was feeling worse again. I made him carrot juice and blessed it in my mind in the name of my master, along with a message for head channels to open, sinuses open, throat open, lungs open.. and, in accordance to what I'd read from the SFQ level 2 manual (that colds are associated with blockages in the feet), I also put in a strong message "foot channels open".

My son drank the juice. After a while he was already feeling much better and then I heard him shout: "Daddy! My feet are sparking!" Then after a while he said: "My legs feel cold but it feels good!" and he rubbed his legs. After that he hasn't been tired or had any fever, and at this moment he is happily playing with his sisters. Soon they will get their christmas presents.

Happy Christmas everybody!

• Like 1

That's a wonderful healing story. And the kind of healing that so many disciplines are now determining that we're able to do so easily, really...

It's so amazing to be able to tap into the body's natural intelligence. I've taken to talking to the unconscious intelligence in someone's body by whispering to it during a healing. That seems to get to the unconscious self in a rather startling way. The only thing is to be sure you know what you're going to say before you get it's attention, LOL. It works best if the person is very relaxed and susceptible to suggestion. I've also taken to speaking nicely to the disease - with love, even. I'm lovingly trying to coax a cancer out of a friend. Hasn't left yet, but we're still bargaining.

The very best holiday wishes to you and your son. You too, Rainbow.

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. :D Glad to hear of your son's vigorous recovery.

Also, I have enjoyed your stories of your energy development. You seem to be in a much healthier place. Chunyi Lin + you = strong life force. :)

Wishing you continued good energy development, you natural healer. Merry Xmas! :wub:

Thank you. Yes, Chunyi Lin is my master, but the one master I was calling upon is the one whose birthday we're celebrating :) Their energy does feel very similar.. as if they're one and the same.. as they are.