Sign in to follow this  
pappamolla

Ejaculation control for "everyone"

Maybe interest in meditation will arise when semen retention is mastered to some degree.

Valid the other way round as well. But without rising fire concentration is more difficult and without effective concentration, meditation seems not that promising. I felt no access to meditation for a long time because I had energy blockades (still have some:-), because I was not ripe for it (other things to handle first) and I couldn't sit still for long.

I am experimenting with semen retention for about 3 years now and it takes some time for the body to adjust to the higher tension. I made it over 3 months at some point, but despite being without sex I sometimes felt more sex-obsessed than ever (and it was already quite an obession before). On the other hand when I was presented opportunities for sex (lying around naked with a girl), I didn't have much arousal at all, because the difference in the energy levels (or minds?) was too big for a spontaneous interplay to unfold. My purpose was to (re-)experience "brain sex", live more intensely and grow up as a child of allisgod, but often it felt quite the opposite. It can be quite a thirst but I am still convinced it's worth it. After some build-up time (rather not in the first weeks) it might feel like having exchanged a Piaggio Vespa for a Ferrari. But if your driving skills doesn't catch up and remain on the level of a biker, you will realize the need for updates. It's actually because of quite some imbalances I experience(d) as side effects that only recently I got interested in Qigong and the like. I googled for semen retention and problems and found Samael Aun Weor, some anti-sexual missionaries (mostly hindu-inclined) and thetaobums forum. It's most interesting to read here (and sometimes laugh).

If semen retention is practiced consequently all latent psychic structures and unsolved issues will come to light, so if you go for it, make sure you can accept yourself including your ugly (still green) traits. It could also change you to worse if you don't take care of cultivating yourself. I think it happened to me. However it was indispensable in my case because I adhere to this choice of mine and had to learn by trial & error.

Edited by d'avid

Maybe interest in meditation will arise when semen retention is mastered to some degree.

Valid the other way round as well. But without rising fire concentration is more difficult and without effective concentration, meditation seems not that promising. I felt no access to meditation for a long time because I had energy blockades (still have some:-), because I was not ripe for it (other things to handle first) and I couldn't sit still for long.

I am experimenting with semen retention for about 3 years now and it takes some time for the body to adjust to the higher tension. I made it over 3 months at some point, but despite being without sex I sometimes felt more sex-obsessed than ever (and it was already quite an obession before). On the other hand when I was presented opportunities for sex (lying around naked with a girl), I didn't have much arousal at all, because the difference in the energy levels (or minds?) was too big for a spontaneous interplay to unfold. My purpose was to (re-)experience "brain sex", live more intensely and grow up as a child of allisgod, but often it felt quite the opposite. It can be quite a thirst but I am still convinced it's worth it. After some build-up time (rather not in the first weeks) it might feel like having exchanged a Piaggio Vespa for a Ferrari. But if your driving skills doesn't catch up and remain on the level of a biker, you will realize the need for updates. It's actually because of quite some imbalances I experience(d) as side effects that only recently I got interested in Qigong and the like. I googled for semen retention and problems and found Samael Aun Weor, some anti-sexual missionaries (mostly hindu-inclined) and thetaobums forum. It's most interesting to read here (and sometimes laugh).

If semen retention is practiced consequently all latent psychic structures and unsolved issues will come to light, so if you go for it, make sure you can accept yourself including your ugly (still green) traits. It could also change you to worse if you don't take care of cultivating yourself. I think it happened to me. However it was indispensable in my case because I adhere to this choice of mine and had to learn by trial & error.

Very interesting as the exact same thing happened to me as well when I was doing long term retention. This female army officer took me to her home, gave me a bath, massaged me, and then just sort of wanted me to lay about nude for her kicks n giggles (I know she wanted more) and ironically even when she couldn't keep her hands off my body I easily maintained my composure. Then at other times when I was alone during retention I went through extreme episodes of sex obession where I didn't know how I was going to make it. I figured that simply being near a female had a yin/yang balancing effect.

you really added to the reputation of your army:-)

I figured that simply being near a female had a yin/yang balancing effect.

that makes sense. maybe the fact that this time she was more interested in sex than you (or in my cases than I) also had a balancing effect :-)

If I think back over the whole time I tried to sublimate my sex drive, I sometimes was really choleric and amazed what a beast lives in me (of course it's not alone there). Knowing of this power also made some rather body-related fears vanish.

Edited by d'avid

you really added to the reputation of your army:-)

that makes sense. maybe the fact that this time she was more interested in sex than you (or in my cases than I) also had a balancing effect :-)

If I think back over the whole time I tried to sublimate my sex drive, I sometimes was really choleric and amazed what a beast lives in me (of course it's not alone there). Knowing of this power also made some rather body-related fears vanish.

Lol yea I'm sure I added to the reputation of the officer corps as well haha. Yes well one thing you said about the "beast within" is very relevant. Our lower three chakras are basically our animal nature, and most animals have at least the first three chakras as well. As sexuality is an issue (at least in its raw form) governed by our lower chakras, our lower nature, it is a very animalistic, instinctual type drive.

SUBLIMATION: One reason that retention can become so difficult is because our kidneys store jing, and govern our sexuality. Once they have made just about all the sperm that our bodies can hold and we are "full" the kidneys (as the ruler of our sexuality) send us the signal that its "time" to perpetuate the speicies, as they have been doing for millions of years of evolution. This is natural, this is normal, this makes retention extremely difficult lol. The only real effective way to get around this function of our kidney meridian system is to do what makes it happy, lessen the amount of sperm within us. The usual way of course is simply to ejaculate, but if we subliminate then we transform this sperm into jing and store it is our dan tien. Same result.

I think we can gague how effectively we are truely sublimating our sperm into jing by feeling how badly we desire sex. Sublimation is not an easy thing to do, and just like anything it takes time and practice to get better at it. I've noticed when I sit down to sublimate and I can tell things went really well, the sex drive thing is a piece of cake. Other times when I was distracted or for what ever reason things just didn't go well, its easy to feel this as well as it does not take too long for sexual desire to go through the roof.

YIN/YANG: Also as males we can tend to become extremely yang if we do not find a good way to balance our excess yang with yin. There are many ways to do this. For example with that army officer female, I could tell her desire was high, which in her case being a woman meant that she had a lot of excess yin. As she was touching my body I could feel the yin/yang exchange taking place and it was very balancing. I've also found that standing meditaion is a good way to ground excess yang into the earth and draw up earth yin chi. Doing the MCO is effective as well, as when you move chi through your perinium which is the yang pole, your draw that yang eventually up to your crown which is your yin pole (just like on a magnet) and a degree of balance is achieved as well. Obviously the easiest way to achieve yin/yang balance is to simply have sex with a woman which explains why that is what most of the population naturally seeks to do, even if they do not realize it is for this reason. I've found that simply being near females helps achieve some balance automatically, but if the natural way is not enough then doing the "Drew" method of intentional yin/yang transfer through the third eye is helpful as well.

Sign in to follow this