Sign in to follow this  
Trickster_Crow

Falun Dafa Any of you practice it?

I was just wondering about the results you achieved with it and wondering if its worth it.

I have been practicing regularly for four months. No miracles, but I have come to actually enjoy the exercises, and think I am calmer and more relaxed physically. I add some other qigong exercises (frowned upon by Falun Dafa) just because they feel good and use other muscles.

I was just wondering about the results you achieved with it and wondering if its worth it.

I guess we have had vivid discussions here about this subject in other threads..

For myself it has been a blessing, a new purpose of life, new energy, real health, serenity etc etc.

As for the supernormal stuff I do not focus much on it but yes, third eye opened, multidimensional experiences, gods, angels, demons etc etc.

As for my son, he got to the point where he could do much more.

Falun Dafa is all about improving xinxing(mind, mora character, virtue, tolerance, endurance etc).

The exercises are just to realize the effects after your xinxing improvement. Without xinxing improvement it is just like doing gymnastics.

Sign in to follow this