Sign in to follow this  
Mal

Bruce Frantzis Bagua Mastery Program

I agree that this program is too expensive.

His 23-page introduction from the program is interesting but not so much that I would pay 1000 USD for a years worth.

There are cheap Bagua dvds on plumpub but I don't know whether they are worth it.

I did some circle walking before starting Tai Chi and I really liked it. Bagua definitely has aspects I like: more yang, more martially oriented than the current crop of Tai Chi.

Maybe BKF will do a cheaper book after this mastery program has run for a while.

All I can say is that I knew what ba gua I wanted to learn, who I wanted to learn it from and how I wanted my body and mind to move, after watching Bruce walk the circle one time. I thought to myself. "There it is."

I know what you mean :)

Before I met my teacher, I had watched some clips of him on youtube. I though, "I'll check it out". When I came to class, from 50 meters away I already knew who was the teacher from a bundle of 12 people moving sporadically, doing tuishou, bagua, xinyi, taiji... There was something otherworldly about his movements that I just couldn't grasp. The "there it is" feeling.

I've heard Bruce described as this as well, not just by you.

How long have you been doing bagua with Bruce?

Sign in to follow this