Sign in to follow this  
Eddy

Greetings from NJ

Hello, friends! I am a 23 year old drug free lad from New Jersey, USA. Was wondering if anyone else is in the area. Anyway, I practice a bit of daily meditation mainly focusing on the 5 elements (organs) and lower dan tien with some wai gong exercises such as the ba duan jin and a bit of yoga for about a year now. I have recently been reading quite a few books about Qigong, mainly Mantak Chia and Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming. I am learning much about Yi Jin Jing and Xi Sui Jing. I find it very interesting how the Shaolin monks are able to create such diamond hard, indestructible bodies. Fascinating stuff! Also, ever since reading Chia's Cultivating Male Sexual Energy, I have been curious in opening my microcosmic orbit, so I am working on that now with lower dan tien meditation. Well that's all for my first post; a fair introduction I believe. Good day, mateys!

Hi,

NJ's a nice place, been there once and I pass through it on visits south.

I am a big fan of YJM. He is an excellent author (sparing the overlapping and redundancy) who openly shares an all-embracing and coherent perspective without being bound by it.

Sign in to follow this