april

Evolution, Symmetry, and Sexual Selection

Recently, an SEO guru asked us to include a link to a friend's blog in our next Newsletter. Normally, we don't respond to this type of request, but JJ Semple became interested when I told him about the subject matter.

This blog post entitled, Mathematical Proof On Why Trying To Attract Women Fails, actually dovetails neatly with JJ's work on the importance of individual symmetry in activating Kundalini.

Although the contexts are different, there is an interesting overlap. JJ says symmetry can foreshadow the ease with which a person awakens Kundalini. The writer of the blog talks about the influence of symmetry on sexual selection. JJ sums up the overlap in a recent blog post.

Recently, an SEO guru asked us to include a link to a friend's blog in our next Newsletter. Normally, we don't respond to this type of request, but JJ Semple became interested when I told him about the subject matter.

This blog post entitled, Mathematical Proof On Why Trying To Attract Women Fails, actually dovetails neatly with JJ's work on the importance of individual symmetry in activating Kundalini.

Although the contexts are different, there is an interesting overlap. JJ says symmetry can foreshadow the ease with which a person awakens Kundalini. The writer of the blog talks about the influence of symmetry on sexual selection. JJ sums up the overlap in a recent blog post.

That's funny April -- I just wrote a post on symmetry -- or asymmetry! -- and sexual selection:

I call this "natural resonance racemization" -- I have a blog book on it http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- "Deep Disharmony" -- it's just a wild writing style.

Basically philosophy is right brain dominant while mundane reality is left brain dominant.

The left brain is disconnected from the lower body while the right brain processes emotions. If left brain logic uses inference of the I-thought then the focus of the brain switches over to the right brain, which then sublimates the lower body energy to increase the brain power and then the left brain goes back down to the right side of the heart.

So reality is based on complementary opposite resonance while science and mundane reality is based on symmetry -- one to one correspondence -- monism as money.

Money, since the Chinese created paper money, is enforced by the military !! That's what gives money value -- that otherwise the people will have their resources stolen by the military. So the U.S. relies on the military to enforce the value of the U.S. dollar. It's just looting, rape (sex slavery) and pillage, genocide, etc.

Marriage is also based on economics -- between 4 percent and 10 percent of children are not from the father -- the biological father is instead a stud. So the female marries for money and then the female in 1 out of 10 or one out of twenty kids -- the female has slept with a stud male. Why? Because that way the stud kid is raised in money. It makes sense in terms of evolution -- marry into money and then sleep with a stud so that the stud has money.

But where's the love? haha. Modern mundane reality is cut off from love because it's right brain dominant.

This goes back to the difference between chimpanzees and bonobo pygmy primates. We have a common ancestor -- homo sapiens, chimps and bonobos. Humans are a hybrid of chimps and bonobos. The chimps have warfare and the chimps rape the female chimps. The chimps are "practical" -- focused on increasing and protecting territory, providing food for the females and then getting free sex from the females -- the male chimps "own" the females - it's practical but it's not love. The bonobo males have sex all the time but the bonobo males rarely ejaculate!! Male scientists say the bonobo males don't ejaculate because they must maintain their aggressiveness!! This is because modern males don't know the secret of the vagus nerve internal climaxes for males!! haha. So the Bushmen Khoisan humans, the dominant human culture, trained all the men to rarely ejaculate -- and the culture was based on love and healing energy.

So the bonobo culture is the opposite of modern culture -- it's radical and dangerous but it's also the secret to peace and love.