3L3VAT3

Self-Preservation VS. Altruism

Good replies all.

What about situations where it's 'You or Them'... like in ghetto's or some other situation where you have to take another life or do something heinous to provide for yourself or YOUR family?

Isn't there a side also where if WE ALL ARE ONE, by struggling and weeding out the 'weak' that the whole is made stronger?

I guess what i'm saying is

I see where you want to have life in order and THEN you help someone else... like a rich soccer mom who gives a couple old shirts to charity... but what about when you cleary have to decide between yourself or someone else? I think they call it a 'zero sum' game...

Also what explains SUPREME acts of sacrafice like this monk that set himself on fire.?

Well, some valid questions here. I think, personally, the monk setting himself o fire is a perfect example of self hate, which was one othe the things floating aroundin my mind when I said that :) Also, Like I said I think its ourself first AND then others, Thats why ofcourse I would smoke someone trying to kill me like a cuban cigar.. :ph34r :lol::