Sign in to follow this  
Magia

Mao Shan Magic

post-53812-12782774234_thumb.jpg

So is this Black or White Mao Shan Magic?:

Thanks

This is white magic.

This dolls use worse material from Humans/Animals,Strange Incatation. The coffin spirits can assist the master in matters of revenge,finance and romance.

Top picture is made from a female pelvic bone.

Edited by TheTaoBum

Neither or both, from my understanding it wasn't specific. Just the general idea the spirits can help you. Humans control the ghosts through chants and not the ghosts controlling the humans.

The first video talked about thunder/lightning and that there are thunder ghosts. Also about the alter, the caskets of the ghosts and absorbing qi from the rice. Some little caskets have pictures of deceased people who must be under 40 yrs old to become a thunder ghost. The second video was about trees that are struck by lightning and used to carve the dolls and caskets of thunder ghosts. Also there was mention of wearing some of the wood I think for children to grow taller, etc. The last part was about taking a cemetary spirit back to the alter to become a thunder ghost.

I may be a little off on things but that is the general idea.

Edited by Dr. Dcup

Did you mean lightning ?

In china wood that has been struck with lightning is considered a good defensive charm. Stories suggest it has many purpose and can keep away black magic and evil ghosts for a start.

Edited by TheTaoBum

Did you mean lightning ?

The word spoken was actually thunder é›· not lightning. I don't know why I posted lighting for some reason. Probably because they were talking about lighting in the begining and at the end about the tree. Like I said I might be off a little bit.

Sign in to follow this