Yep. Feed the belly and empty the mind.

Peace & Love!

haha epic.

the two ultimate paths:(?)

[insert reverse abdominal breathing]

or

[insert McDonald's addict]

truly, feed the belly and empty the mind!

Imagine if the U.S. deployed Drew Hempel (in full lotus) to these proposed McDonalds in the "Axis of Evil"...world peace through "O at a D" bliss! Well, for the ladies anyway...(would it still work if they had clitoridectomies, as may happen in some of those places?).

However, I think he is opposed to global corporate dominion, so it wouldn't happen voluntarily...he'd have to be sent to Langley for a little re-programming!

ROFL

Secret agent 'o''o''ooooooooohhhhhh 7' . Hempel, Drew Hempel, licence to orgasm at a distance.

It might be a good idea, with his covert orgasm skills he could change the 'axis of evil' into the 'axis of orgasm'. There'd be no more wars. No one wants to fight a war when they are having a post nuptial cigarette.

I really think Drew needs to teach that skill. Has he??? There might be days where due to 'operational complications' he's unable to go into full lotus, in which case he'd need to use a high tech gadget, I think I've seen some of them on the internet! Never seen a telescopic one that can be secreted in a pen though.

Where is the 'Drew Hempel teaches orgasm at a distance' thread? I'd be genuinely interested in that thread.