mewtwo

microcosmic orbit and macrocosmic orbit kundalini?

So i was wondering how does one tell if there microcosmic orbit is open? i do the meditation of imagining a ball of light going through my channels and i get a sort of tingling sensation through them. Does this meen they are open? also Is macrocosmic orbit the same as kundalini awakening?

What would one call a pranayama where ones breaths in thru the nose and out thru the mouth but the exhale is longer than the inhale?

Thanks

there are threads on the site if you do a search that should answer your questions on the orbits, whether they are right or not is up to you to decide. so i wont repeat. however i will say that there are blocks along it, which are DIFFICULT to ACTUALLY open, even though by the number of people claiming theirs are, you would think its a piece of cake. LOL

i wont go into that though.

I wouldnt call breathing thru the nose and out the mouth a true pranayama but that doesnt mean that there isnt someone that does it that way, or that someone didnt make something up that way. pranayamas can be trouble without guidance. i dont know about the longer exhale as thats normal and easier anyway for people doing breathing exercises. in my tradition we keep it even and very regulated, it should take a certain amount of time as well. this is what eventually helps get the breath in the sushumna (susumna) and not in the ida and pingala nadis.

sorry if i sound negative but there is sooooooo much untruth and BS out on the web with "masters" and GURU's etc teaching crap, or writing books to make a buck or whatever they do it for, i felt you should be given some truth and not some BS philosophical discussion/answer to your questions.

Edited by yuanqi