Sign in to follow this  
karen

Orgonite and personal discernment

I'm fishing for reassurance here.

I don't have a problem with etheric devices and so on. I've had stuff from the Centre for Implosion Research and had advanced teachers confirm that they work. (although they have given warnings that these things can get fouled up and need recharging)

But my problem is, clicking the link you give above, and then looking at "reputable providers in UK", then looking at the how-to pages of one of them, suddenly I'm in a world where people are talking about "satanic sites" and are engaged against dark forces in a battle for the soul of the countryside. Sorta.

Where can you draw the line between purifying your environment and getting caught up in finding evil everywhere? Cos I truly don't believe the latter is healthy. What's your take on this kind of issue?

Hi Ian,

You bring up an important issue! I can share some of my own thoughts on it, for what they're worth.

In my experience, orgonite is largely an interactive experience. It's not about a mechanical fix to fight the evil "out there." Ultimately we are orgonite :), but the orgonite devices are essentially tools for the process of inner development and growing personal discernment.

I've been surrounding myself with orgonite for the past few years, and a friend and I built a cloudbuster last summer (big bucket of orgonite with 6-ft copper pipes). We also have an ambitious high school kid in the area who gifts prodigiously. And we get confirmation after confirmation that the chemclouds break up and healthy energy flow is restored much quicker than before. That kind of external healing is just another side of the coin of internal healing.

What I would say about "evil" is that it's certainly not healthy to dwell on it, but it's also not healthy to deny its existence. Very often I see people not wanting to deny it, so they let the pendulum swing to the other extreme and wallow in darkness. Or not wanting to wallow in it, they cling to the light side. Neither of those are true, of course,. (Although sometimes we need to experience temporary detours along the way :-).

We can say that in an absolute sense evil doesn't exist or has no real power other than what we give it. But we do experience the effects of it on the relative, human level -- disease, suffering, illusion in all its manifestations. And so we have to engage it as an adversary in order to transform it. Not to indulge attraction to it, but not to indulge aversion to it either.

It may not do much good to mechanically go about placing orgone generators believing that they will overcome evil, without our engaging its meaning consciously. But also the very act of doing it, as selfless service, has powerful effects.

I would say that the process of spiritual development is about entering into the deep personal experience of transforming our own false beliefs and realizing our true selves. The evil "out there" is a projection of our inner condition. We can't just ignore the outer manifestation and say that the inner work itself is going to heal everything; that's setting up a false dichotomy between inner and outer, whereas inner and outer are functional polarities. When your house is a mess, you can work on healing the reason for your negligence, but you also have to physically take out the garbage :).

There's loads of disinformation floating around the internet, which tends to be addictive like stimulants. The adrenaline of fear and despair can be addicting. And the disinformation that surrounds subjects like orgonite, just like it surrounds any worthy subject, can be bizarre at times. Disinfo actually contains a kernel of truth, otherwise people would dismiss it off the bat.

But the true and false are enmeshed in this world, and we get to do the work of purification, sorting the wheat from the chaff without judgment. The good guys and bad guys aren't so clearly delineated in today's world, the better for us to grow discernment.

I generally trust my intuitive feel for a website or any material I read. I get a feel for whether what I'm reading is ultimately uplifting, or does it simply want to harp on the bad stuff and distract me with an adrenaline rush.

Many websites will talk about dark and destructive things that are true in one sense (chemtrails a good example), but instilling fear around it is not a path to truth. So we get to do the work of discovering what "truth" really means to us, how we experience the truth. I think it goes beyond simply cultivating what we believe is correct and avoiding what we believe incorrect, but penetrating the attachment to belief altogether.

Back to orgonite.. Orgonite doesn't need to be recharged or cleared in any way, because it doesn't accumulate anything. Wilhelm Reich's orgone generators would accumulate whatever ambient energy it came in contact with, but orgonite is more of a transformer. People have been developing and field testing various forms of orgonite, and the proof is in the pudding.. it's cheap enough to experiment with and observe the effects to decide for oneself whether it's a helpful tool.

You can use it simply to neutralize the harmful effects of EMF's in the house -- computer, TV, and other electrical appliances, cell phones, microwaves, etc. But usually people also notice other positive effects even if they weren't looking for them. I started out gridding my house with the small "towerbusters," and my interest grew from there. I own quite a few larger personal devices that are quite beautiful and powerful.

I'm not sure if that was the kind of reassurance you were looking for, but if not, we could keep looking. I'm sure it's around somewhere ;)

Karen

Hi Ian,

You bring up an important issue! I can share some of my own thoughts on it, for what they're worth.

In my experience, orgonite is largely an interactive experience. It's not about a mechanical fix to fight the evil "out there." Ultimately we are orgonite :), but the orgonite devices are essentially tools for the process of inner development and growing personal discernment.

I've been surrounding myself with orgonite for the past few years, and a friend and I built a cloudbuster last summer (big bucket of orgonite with 6-ft copper pipes). We also have an ambitious high school kid in the area who gifts prodigiously. And we get confirmation after confirmation that the chemclouds break up and healthy energy flow is restored much quicker than before. That kind of external healing is just another side of the coin of internal healing.

Karen

This is a subject that has been spinning around in my consciousness for a while too.

Another participant (I'll let the individual remain anonymous unless they want to chime in) sent me an email and we had a brief discussion about the possibility that Chembuster devices may be very badly abused and the cause of problems in and of themselves. Reich never intended for such a device to be left operating indefinitely, as is apparetnly advised to counteract chemtrails. Cloudbusting was to be done by an operator who had his stuff together and was emotionally clear, this was very important in Reichian theory. I am not an expert here, just paraphrasing what I digested some time ago. The other Orgonite items seem right on to me, but the Chembuster devices do give me pause.

All of this Metascience (better word anyone) is kinda hard to swallow whole, but at the same time I firmly believe there is a lot more to be discovered in the almost physical world of Chi/Orgone. It is also clear that there are those who understand parts and pieces of these sciences and who are operating with them for good and ill.

How to integrate our Neo Taoist lives with this information and stay centered enough to have an appropriate response is a VERY tough question. I have many times found myself going off on a tangent researching this stuff and getting caught up in it for a time, only to retract back into my shell eventually and just shut it all off. I doubt that's an appropriate response either, but there it is.

Thanks for expanding on this topic.

PS - What IS an "etheric warrior" exactly :-)

Craig

Freeform, thanks for that excellent clarification of the difference between the original Cloudbuster and the modern Chembuster. That's exactly my understanding. I've touched the copper pipes while assembling the CB with no problem.

Don Croft combined the cloudbuster technology with orgonite which essentially transformed the negative energy, and no ill effects have been seen by at least a few hundred people who have been reporting their experiences with them.

A bit about that is here.. http://www.orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html

About the orgonite itself, the resin used to make orgonite shrinks as it's curing, which exerts a piezoelectric effect on the quartz crystal. Then there's actual experience and observation of the effects.

And it's easy enough to experiment with.. although CB's probably less so because of the bigger investment in cost and effort. But after enough experience with orgonite, I felt that making a CB was the next thing to do. My friend and I had a good experience with it, and my energy sense tells me that it's functioning well.

Craig, what you said about how tough it is to integrate all this info, it sounds like a heavy expectation. I would say the process of moving in the direction we want to go involves letting go of the expectations of what that might look like :). We have these concepts of what it means to be a neo taoist or to be centered or to be appropriate, and then expectations of how to align with that. What if we do go off on a tangent and later realized it was false, even years later?

I think it's something we've all experienced.. I have loads of memories and tons of actual files to prove that I've gone on some loopy adventures myself :). And I look at how I judge myself. Just that awareness right there, that's the treasure itself, being present for that and bringing an open heart to my experience time and time again.

I could also say that I needed to experience whatever that tangent was, and it wasn't actually a mistake then, because all experience is about learning. It doesn't mean that there's no right or wrong.. But that as this organic process unfolds and the light of the true self shines a little brighter, we naturally find more balance just because that's it's nature.

But maybe what it means to be in balance becomes something very different from what we thought. For me it's an experience of resonance at the core, even when there can be a whirlwind of discord at the periphery.

I'd say that we ourselves create interpretations and impute meanings, and by the same token, we could simply be mindful of how we do that.

A Buddhist teacher said that truth is like light in the sense that you mix light with light and it never clashes :-). I like that. There's never a question of how am I going to fit all these truths together and make sense of everything. I know it can sure feel that way, though.

But then there are those really resonant moments, being so open and present that all the interpretations and judgments and expectations lose their hold for a moment of pure being. Then next time it gets a little easier to be aware of the encumbrances for what they really are, and just notice that.

Re. "etheric warrior," In one sense it just refers to the use of heart-centered intention for healing in the etheric realm, and developing sense perception there. There is also a sort of grass-roots un-organized (but not dis-organized :) network to neutralize global destruction, centered around orgonite gifting and energy work. It's not the sort of group that one identifies with, but I would say that I consider myself a warrior in my approach to life. Very loosely, though, being mindful that it's just a label :)

Karen

Edited by karen

Sign in to follow this