3L3VAT3

Angel Tech

SO i made a post about Leary's 8-Circuit theory in Taoist Discussin and it got NO love, well no replies... what sparked it was i had just read Antero Alli's 2nd book EIGHT CIRCUIT BRAIN Navigational Stategies for the Energetic Body... which was his second book, and it expanded on Prometheus Rising (by RObert Anton Wilson, THe Big Homey)... i enjoyed it so much i thought i would go and get his first book; the one with the title of this post...

Holy Shhniikees!! This book is so F'ing awesome my brain is leaking out of my ears as we speak!!!! Seriously though, i went through and highlighted some shtuff (just on my 1st read, i'm not done yet), and there are so many little nugglets of wisdom that i'm going to set up shop as a Wisdom-Nugglet Peddler... yea that's right...

Now to be fair; i get this way when i first read through a book... like i'll think it's way cooler than it is but then on a second read i'll be like "hmm, yea it's pretty good... but not that great"... but i don't thaink that's whats crapenning with this one... I'll let you know what i think on the second, more grounded viewing of this book...

but yea, i was wondering is any of my peeps peeped this book...

I'll maybe put some quotes from it so you can see what i'm talking about... oh wait that would be copyright something... well just check it out on your own and lets discuss...

Ready GO!!

I read it years ago, and liked it, but it didn't hold together totally as a system for me. I had friends who were really into it and had readings (astrological, I think), and were reaally impressed. I lost track of it after that. It might be interesting to re-read, though.

Yea i really liked the Prometheus Rising By RAW... the theory REALLY helped me make sense of people, like i learned more from that book than from the Psych classes that i took in school.

Like how people are all this mass of conflicting urges and desires, how each 'circuit' has different desires(very much like the Hindu chakra system)... I think the trick is to INTEGRATE these different yearning/parts-of-ourself; after all INTEGRITY has a lot to do with INTEGRATION...

so this book went WAY more in depth than Prometheus Rising... Like i said i'll have to re-read it again and see wtf i think (i have a big tendency to re-read something in a different mood and being like "well, it's OK").

But i am most def going to check out some more of the stuff by this author...

Aha!

Yes! I have been reading both the before-mentioned on pdf for a while (sore eyes) and a week ago finally ordered them :D .

Yeah Angeltech and Prometheus whilst both covering the same info provide great differing angles from differing thinkers..

I generally get over excited and obsessed with what I am reading sometimes as well (when I know I'm onto it) The first time I started reading angeltech I think my partner thought I had lost it... seeing connections everywhere and rambling about circuits... It drastically changed my perception of people and society, and my emerging new map is much more accurate and useful... oh, and fun.

I think I'll read them with my partner so we can share understanding and conversation to ground it...

- a great doco/film about RAW is called 'maybelogic' if you haven't seen

:excl: