Sign in to follow this  
Mokona

Recieving transmissions

I'd like to hear more about how someone goes about recieving energy from another. I've sometimes meditated for 30 mins prior and at the very end told myself to recieve the energy, and after focussing like that the affirmation pushed everything into effect.

But on a day when I can't do that I don't always feel the energy, or sometimes it almost seems to come from the computer screen if it is online. I assume I'm doing something wrong otherwise I'd be connected to the person and the damn screen. Lol.

I'd like to hear more about how someone goes about recieving energy from another. I've sometimes meditated for 30 mins prior and at the very end told myself to recieve the energy, and after focussing like that the affirmation pushed everything into effect.

But on a day when I can't do that I don't always feel the energy, or sometimes it almost seems to come from the computer screen if it is online. I assume I'm doing something wrong otherwise I'd be connected to the person and the damn screen. Lol.

Someone could probably take a PhD in the different nuances of energy, mind and heart transmissions.

My experience is that allthough one can experience all sorts of energy transmissions intentionally transmitted from one person to another, (very cool yet doesn't last) the true transmission is something different alltogether.

The true transmission is just presence and silence. And the only thing you need to do is just stop being in the discursive mind, and just get out of the way. The true transmission comes from the heart yet is contained within the lineage of a good system, or from beyond our personal selves, and its more connected to us in the way a we smell nice when we have been in the forest for a day.

I don't know if I answered your question. But as being able to recieve transmission, its really nothing to focus on. If you need focus or effort then this is not a real transmission. Most times when my teacher "transmits", the chi just pushes those who are not able to recieve into a sleep, so that the energy and information can do its wonder.

Do you need effort to enjoy the sun? Does it take focus to taste a cake?

Its kinda the same with transmission. Its just there, if its there.

h

h

If Tom, my Reiki teacher had sent something for me, sometimes it felt as though it was waiting just above me for permission to enter. Strange, but cool. Other times I never did anything, as you mentioned and the energy, sent to me from this most wonderful woman filled me up over the course of a short two hours and I was like *wow*

Sign in to follow this