sean

We need a web designer to help with The Tao Bums

I want to apologize for how long it's taking us to fix the new design here.

It's just very tedious to modify these themes, in fact this is one of the main reasons I procrastinated upgrading the forum for almost a year.

I've decided to put my feelers out here for any web designers / web developers that would like to help us with The Tao Bums.

Your first task would be to fix this theme and get rid of the green and blue and bring us back to our previous black, white, pearly color scheme. :)

We need someone with experience with HMTL, CSS, PHP, and ideally at least a small portfolio to show examples of your work.

The Tao Bums doesn't have a budget yet to afford to pay you. But we can offer you something pretty cool for your work here.

I would be willing to send out a newsletter to the mailing list of members here, applauding your help with the design work here and with a link to your website for anyone on the list that needs web services.

Considering there are several thousand confirmed members of the forum, this could definitely drive business to your freelance business or web design company.

If you are interested please PM me or write me at somlor AT gmail.com.

Thanks!

Sean

I want to apologize for how long it's taking us to fix the new design here.

It's just very tedious to modify these themes, in fact this is one of the main reasons I procrastinated upgrading the forum for almost a year.

I've decided to put my feelers out here for any web designers / web developers that would like to help us with The Tao Bums.

Your first task would be to fix this theme and get rid of the green and blue and bring us back to our previous black, white, pearly color scheme. :)

We need someone with experience with HMTL, CSS, PHP, and ideally at least a small portfolio to show examples of your work.

The Tao Bums doesn't have a budget yet to afford to pay you. But we can offer you something pretty cool for your work here.

I would be willing to send out a newsletter to the mailing list of members here, applauding your help with the design work here and with a link to your website for anyone on the list that needs web services.

Considering there are several thousand confirmed members of the forum, this could definitely drive business to your freelance business or web design company.

If you are interested please PM me or write me at somlor AT gmail.com.

Thanks!

Sean

http://www.webmonkey.com/