TheSongsofDistantEarth

This is Your Brain on Google

Watch this... it's an eye-opener. Our addiction to technology, actually allows the brains of young people to become something totally different physically than previous generations... it seems that that is not a good thing. And those swearing that they do well multi-tasking actually do much poorer at everything.

How much time do you look at a screen every day? (cell phone, computer, television, gaming)

Digital Nation PBS

Watch this... it's an eye-opener. Our addiction to technology, actually allows the brains of young people to become something totally different physically than previous generations... it seems that that is not a good thing. And those swearing that they do well multi-tasking actually do much poorer at everything.

How much time do you look at a screen every day? (cell phone, computer, television, gaming)

Digital Nation PBS

Thank you for the link!

I use the computer at least 5 hours a day.

It's terrible!

Working on cutting it down a bit.

Thank you!

Edited by LeonBasin

Yeah, I spend a lot of time at the computer during the winter. It's just too cold to do anything comfortably outside.

I also saw a different study a couple months ago that blew all kinds of hole in the multi-tasking ideas. Seems that people think they are getting a lot done multi-tasking but they are making far more errors with what they are doing.

Peace & Love!