Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

del.

Hi Blasto,

I love my emotions! I can't even thing of a time in recent years where I can say I had 'balance'. But I do get harmony pretty often. Yeah, those emotions just have a ball flipping me this way then that. Crazy stuff! But when we harmonize all those emotions and have a beautiful, crazy, mixed-up feeling I think it is so great. Feeling all the various emotions all at the same time. What a racket! But wonderous never the less.

I have no suggestions for you. Well, maybe one. Enjoy them!

Peace & Love!

I would say to keep up with Frantzis' stuff, even if you continue doing other methods.

The thing with Frantzis is that, in the beginning dissolving stages, he really discourages visualization, and puts an emphasis on feeling. So when you get to a deep meditative state, and a memory comes up, or an emotion comes up, try not to categorize it, don't get all caught up in what element it falls under, or how it relates.

Instead, turn off your "monkey mind" and just feel. What does it feel like? How does it change you physiologically? (like does your breath change, do certain small muscles start twitching, etc) Does there seem to be a corresponding area of tension somewhere in your body that you are drawn to whenever you feel that?

Then home in on that, and work on dissolving. I only have the books, and the only things he covers in the books are physical, qi, and emotional. So focus on where the body is tensing with a certain emotion, and relax that. Try to feel how that emotion messes up your "energy", and try and stabilize that through dissolving. Then work on getting down into how that emotion causes other emotional/mental tension, and work on clearing that up. Sometimes after you have completely released the physical or the qi, as soon as some memory or emotion comes up, it will cause new tension in the previous levels, which can be frustrating, but it means you are making progress, it means you are getting to the deep stuff that you normally aren't ever aware of, and which is very hard to access just by "thinking about it."

The thing I really like about Frantzis' methods is that they really take you inside, deep inside. You hear a lot of talk about internal space, and how there is an infinitely large universe inside (the microcosm) as there is on the outside (macrocosm), and Frantzis' stuff will really take you there :)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Sign in to follow this