Sign in to follow this  
Non

The Cool Draw

I've heard Michael Winn referring to an exercise called "the cool draw"...

Im thinking its, getting the sexual energy from the testicles, and drawing it upwards (for men anyway).

How do you do it?

Is it like the 6th tibetan rite?

BTW I've been doing the 6th tibetan rite and have been wondering if the contraction of the PC muscle, and lifting of the testicles is essential.

I've heard Michael Winn referring to an exercise called "the cool draw"...

Im thinking its, getting the sexual energy from the testicles, and drawing it upwards (for men anyway).

How do you do it?

Is it like the 6th tibetan rite?

BTW I've been doing the 6th tibetan rite and have been wondering if the contraction of the PC muscle, and lifting of the testicles is essential.

Yes, the cool draw is drawing your sexual energy up and away from your genitals before it is "too hot". You will cycle this energy through your microcosmic orbit, moving it up your spine to the top of your head then bringing it down to store in your naval or sending it all the way down and out your feet if you do not wish to store it. It is important to bring the energy down and not leave it in your head.

I do not think contracting the PC muscle is necessary. It can be used to help push your energy along and as such is helpful when you first start this practice. But ultimately you want and can do this without using your muscles, only your mind.

Sign in to follow this