DalTheJigsaw123

The Most Powerful Video You'll Ever See

Not a very interesting video, unless you're deeply asleep and haven't been paying attention. Plus, I don't believe in 'conspiracies', but yes there is dominion of the masses by the capitalist system itself, which perpetuates the status quo. And the Matrix is real...

Hmm... I wouldn't necessarily say it's the most powerful video I've seen...

But there was a very dense gloom leaking from it.

That's cool... I guess

I won't try to belittle what is going on because here in the US a lot of what was said in the video is true.

However, this stuff has been going on at least as far back as recorded history and I'm sure even further back.

Most countries have problems. The US is no exception. But then, we are looked at closer than many other countries are so it should be a given that the hard we look the more problems we will see.

Will there ever be a society where wealth is shared equally? There have been a couple attempts but they have failed. And life goes on.

Peace & Love!

I won't try to belittle what is going on because here in the US a lot of what was said in the video is true.

However, this stuff has been going on at least as far back as recorded history and I'm sure even further back.

Most countries have problems. The US is no exception. But then, we are looked at closer than many other countries are so it should be a given that the hard we look the more problems we will see.

Will there ever be a society where wealth is shared equally? There have been a couple attempts but they have failed. And life goes on.

Peace & Love!

That is really interesting! Because it's true!:) Thanks!

Thank you! I seen the doc... I cannot wait to read the book.