Sign in to follow this  
Jade02

Training in Wudang

Which is the best Martial Arts School in Wudang. I've noticed in videos of Wudang on youtube that the foreigners- training there-don't wear the uniform. Why is that?

Master Yuan Xiu Gang's school. He is the 15th Generation Zhang Sanfeng disciple of Zhong Yun Long. I'm a little biased because he is my kung fu brother but it is the best school.

My Master Yun Xiang Tseng (www.wudangtao.com) is Master Zhong's lineage brother of the 14th Generation and he tells me that if anyone wants to train traditionally that is the best school now. My Master was taking private lessons there for a while but now is back here in the US.

Don't take my word for it. You can also visit David Wei's website wudangwenwu.com That will give you some insight as well.

Master Yuan's website is www.wudanggongfu.com

If you go tell him his younger lineage brother (Zhong Xu) under Master Yun Xiang Tseng sent you.

Good luck!

Which is the best Martial Arts School in Wudang. I've noticed in videos of Wudang on youtube that the foreigners- training there-don't wear the uniform. Why is that?

Sign in to follow this