Seth Ananda

Chi development?

Most certainly mate!!!

Whats your focus these days, i mean practice what is the arts you are studying?

Regards

Spirit Ape

I do a little Yang Mian Freeform most days but I have not really been doing much M.A. I am thinking of going to some Systema as they have just moved round the corner.

I have been mainly doing TanTien Meditation and some Spring forrest. I also just sit or stand and do chi breathing in and out from the Universe.

My feet have been getting almost uncomfortably hot when I am wearing shoes. Is this normal? It feels great bare foot...

I swam in a freezing river for roung half an hour the other day and got out shaking cold. I did one breath drawing chi into my Tan Tien and it just lit up so hot, about a min later my feet were hot as well. Seems good but it doesnt come out my hands like that. My girlfriend says they are hot but they dont feel hot to me, not like my feet.

I got her to feel them too before and then a minuit later to tell me if they really were hot and she was really suprised how hot they were.

Could I be loosing energy out my feet?

I know the L.T.T. heat has been adding a super charge to my second chakra -if you know what I mean ;) , but It doesnt seem to be moving much higher at the moment? (by it self that is...)

thanks again everyone :)

You know I think shoes are not good for any Chi development and maybe feet hearts are not open due to shoes. I was told many years ago by a very old Daoist master that came to visit my teacher that when doin standing work have no shoes and do it when the due is on the grass early morning, there is many essences to be understood in those words. Your heat is trapped in your feet cause your K1 heart points are not fully opened and you have been cultivating your Dan Tian but having no shoes will allow you to earth and stabalize your energy and give back to earth if the body over heats.

That is my thoughts on the heat issue!

take care

Ape

You know I think shoes are not good for any Chi development and maybe feet hearts are not open due to shoes. I was told many years ago by a very old Daoist master that came to visit my teacher that when doin standing work have no shoes and do it when the due is on the grass early morning, there is many essences to be understood in those words. Your heat is trapped in your feet cause your K1 heart points are not fully opened and you have been cultivating your Dan Tian but having no shoes will allow you to earth and stabalize your energy and give back to earth if the body over heats.

That is my thoughts on the heat issue!

take care

Ape

Awesome Thanks! :)

I have not been wearing them much any way as the seem to interfere a little with my conductivity with the earth.

I cant wait to learn the Inn's and out's of all this stuff.

Your welcome mate!

I was thinking of the cold water you mention will take away body heat but if you feet points arent open or you not grounding properly you could have some trapped energy but If you are healthy and have no issues let it go for now follow it and see where it leads?!

Ape

Your welcome mate!

I was thinking of the cold water you mention will take away body heat but if you feet points arent open or you not grounding properly you could have some trapped energy but If you are healthy and have no issues let it go for now follow it and see where it leads?!

Ape