thuscomeone

Clearing up Buddhism by the thuscomeone

Wonderful Marble. I'm all gushy inside thinking about how our relationship has evolved!

:)

You're a good open hearted dude. I like that in a guy... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks V. And I knew that there was potential Buddhahood it that body of yours. Hehehe. Yes, you have a body - just ask your girlfriend.

Peace & Love!

Thanks V. And I knew that there was potential Buddhahood it that body of yours. Hehehe. Yes, you have a body - just ask your girlfriend.

Peace & Love!

Peace, love, spare change? on the Tao Bums site, who could imagine!

When we are experiencing the confusion and imbalance of contact in the six senses, who among us can let go and allow the occurrence of consciousness to function in the relaxed stretch already in existence, to act?

If the conversation about awareness or about dependent origination can pick up a cup of tea, I'll eat my hat.

love,

Mark

Peace, love, spare change? on the Tao Bums site, who could imagine!

When we are experiencing the confusion and imbalance of contact in the six senses, who among us can let go and allow the occurrence of consciousness to function in the relaxed stretch already in existence, to act?

If the conversation about awareness or about dependent origination can pick up a cup of tea, I'll eat my hat.

love,

Mark

Yeah. Funny. As far as I know it requires a 'real' person to be able to pick up a cup of tea and drink. One's sixth sense just cannot do that (to the best of my knowledge).

Sorry, I don't have any spare change but I can wish you:

Peace & Love!

PS I don't let my spirit loose on this forum - Y'all just wouldn't understand.

If the car can write a novel, I'll eat my cell phone. Oh wait, cars cannot write novels, therefore they are useless.

If the cow can eat my hat, I'll drink cow piss. Oh wait, they can't eat my hat, therefore cows are useless.

If you can sweeten your coffee with a pencil, I'll eat my shoes. Oh wait, you cannot sweeten your coffee with a pencil, therefore pencils are useless and stupid.

Oh yea, and I am a moron.

If the car can write a novel, I'll eat my cell phone. ...

I'm glad you allow yourself to be funny and humorous now and then. I think laughter is important in our life.

:D:lol::D:lol:

Peace & Love!

Yeah. Funny. As far as I know it requires a 'real' person to be able to pick up a cup of tea and drink. One's sixth sense just cannot do that (to the best of my knowledge).

Thanks for your thoughts, MB (& who knew, hat eating could be a topic on Tao Bums?)

it's possible to debate the Gautamid's notion that consciousness arises based on sense-contact, or his notion that attachment, aversion, and ignorance condition the occurrence of consciousness, but for me the vital presence in what he had to say is when I recognize that the place of occurrence of consciousness is no longer spontaneous if the feeling of pain or pleasure associated with the occurrence of consciousness is grasped. If the place of occurrence of consciousness is no longer spontaneous, the function of the location of consciousness in generating the activity of the body out of stretch is absent, and the tea cup sits on the table staring back at whomever tries to lift it without the exercise of will!

that's what I meant. Seems like some of us don't believe it's possible to do nothing, and yet everything will be done?...

Seems like some of us don't believe it's possible to do nothing, and yet everything will be done?...

Ain't 'wu wei' neat? :)

Action (or not) without intent.

Peace & Love!