Biff

Who were you?

I've personally never done a regression, but people always tell me that I appear to have been born in the wrong century or that I'm an "old soul".

The only person I've met who could remember past lives actually remembered about 5 of them -- and she knew almost the whole life of the person, and how they died. Once they died in her visions, and she felt the physical pain, etc. the vision / dreams disappeared. But she can recall them quite easily.. pretty cool stuff.

I don't know about reincarnation -- nature goes in cycles, and man follows nature, so I'm inclined to believe that (more than just physically) I will follow some cycle.

4 women are regressed to their past lives and then seek out the places they remembered under hypnosis 1983 documentary with australian hypnotherapist Peter Ramster.

B-man -

Sorry to break your cherry but evolution proves reincarnation beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Who taught you to blink, to eat, to jerk your hand (quickly) out of the fire?

It is what is taught today as Genetic memory - but better described as survival memories.

These memories must be passed down from generation to generation so as to improve (evolve) the species.

Who you were, what you did before - just doesn't meet the criteria for survival info necessary to evolve.

Actualy it is kinda de-evolutionary to remember past lives and keep repeating the same life over and over and.....

Here is another view from india but closely related. http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/x1dijt_spi...lity-pt8_school

Edited by ~jK~