David Yeh

Asking for constructive criticism

Hi all,

I haven't posted much on here, but I'd like a little constructive criticism.

I wrote an essay that's geared toward beginners to qigong. (It's to be posted on my acupuncture practice website.) I'm not a qigong master, but I've done enough practice to feel like I have a little wisdom to share, from an end-user perspective.

I appreciate any comments on organization, wording, concepts, omissions, clarity, as well as disagreements or anything else. It is a draft so I'm open to some changes.

http://acupunctureecology.com/articles/qig...student-method/

Thanks!

David

Edited by David Yeh

Hi David,

This is probably the very best explanation/advice that I have ever read put together in one place. You do truly have a talent for grasping the elusiveness of qi and qigong.

Now if you can only get people to read and apply it to their own situation! :):):)

Hi David,

This is probably the very best explanation/advice that I have ever read put together in one place. You do truly have a talent for grasping the elusiveness of qi and qigong.

Now if you can only get people to read and apply it to their own situation! :):):)

Read it and liked it. Very well done. Can't think of any criticism of it constructive or not :)

Michael

Read it and liked it. Very well done. Can't think of any criticism of it constructive or not :)

Thanks!

Thank you, Michael. I value your opinion highly!

David