Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

Where should a beginner to Tao start? Tai Chi or Qi Gong?

I have started with the Johnnie Walker method and after trying different qigong/taichi methods went back to Mr. Walker - which I strongly recommend to all the taobums.

Start with the red one and work your way up slowly.

It is extremely efficient and very recommended if you have - stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic feeling of Idon'tgiveafuckness or lifeisfullofidiotsandthere'snothingwecandoaboutitness....

By the time you reach the blue level you would have understood all the misteries of this world and attained the highest degree of consciousness.

People might tell you that it can get a little bit pricey - but I guarantee you it's nothing compare to all these qigong/taichi experts around here (i.e. Davide Verdessi)....

and you don't even need teachers(although it does help).....

I have started with the Johnnie Walker method and after trying different qigong/taichi methods went back to Mr. Walker - which I strongly recommend to all the taobums.

It is extremely efficient and very recommended if you have - stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic feeling of Idon'tgiveafuckness or lifeisfullofidiotsandthere'snothingwecandoaboutitness....

By the time you reach the blue level you would have understood all the misteries of this world and attained the highest degree of consciousness.

People might tell you that it can get a little bit pricey - but I guarantee you it's nothing compare to all these qigong/taichi experts around here (i.e. Davide Verdessi)....

I graduated to and found the Black Level to be quite good. But at some point knew I would never make it to the Blue Level and quit practicing altogether. But what a ride that system can give you! You know, what I can't understand is the audacity and ignorance of folks who, when I called them at 2 in the morning to elucidate to them the vast secrets that Johnny Walker had revealed, cussed me and hung up, not wanting the deep secrets of the universe as their own.

You are my kind of Guru. The enlightened say that the world is already perfect. Sometimes Johnnie Walker can cast it in the same light.

I like to start with expensive singles and progress to the cheaper blends because by the time you get to them you won't remember what they taste like :lol:

This place is fun http://www.singlemalt.com.au/index.html

I have noticed that too, also forgot to mention that it works faster then any killer workout that you can find on the market because it's instantaneous!

It happened on several occasions - I have visited a few popular places in my town but a lot of the females appeared to be older and rather hefty looking, well to my big surprise, literally after only a few shots of my magic/ taoist potion and all those homely ladies around me transformed into super models and I mean all of them!

In the morning, however ....well, different story...

Edited by orb

Haha :) truth is great fun, always on the move -

Thanks

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this