Sign in to follow this  
KoHsuan

HONG KONG

I am going to spend next week at Hong Kong.. any advise what is worth visiting from taobum point of view?

below what I have found interesting from guide book..

Makau

Lantau island

Wong Tai Sin Temple

Lamma island

I am going to spend next week at Hong Kong

Hi M8t. Hope you had a great time, my partner went to Hong Kong once and had a blast. Friends we when through uni with own property over there so she had quite the ritzy time.

I'm a bit late, I don't often browse here. Really only replying as you once mentioned you are pretty invisible :lol: Hope everything is going great for you.

I'll actually be in Brisbane next week, perhaps that why I saw your post :)

Yeah, I hardly check TB anymore. You're probably back from your trip now...or wait, you said next week--meaning you are probably there right now.

Po Lin Temple was pretty cool. I enjoyed my trip there--my first time visiting a Buddhist monastery...uhm, I was a sailor when I went which meant most of my 2 times in Hong Kong involved shopping for bootleg electronics, sampling as much food as possible, and/or spending way too much time in Wanchai district...

haha...with that in mind, if you like girls, try some of the "upstairs" clubs in Wanchai district. They are mostly all girly bars which means all the girls will ask you to buy them drinks after they dance with you for a few songs. I got lucky and managed to meet a few girls that were looking for boyfriends and actually did not work for the bar or were prostitutes...and well, if you go to the clubs downstairs...well, they are girlie bars, too...but the girls do a little something extra. ;)

haha...with that in mind, if you like girls, try some of the "upstairs" clubs in Wanchai district.

Please tell me Wanchi is a suburb of Brisbane because I'll be there with bells on B)

Thanks guys, my trip was great..

I highly recommended Po Lin on Lantau island, food in fishing villages on small islands is just great!! .. but most of the temples in a city were not good .. looks like MacDonald's for religious people..

no luck with Wanchi bars also .. my wife was not impressed with this idea :( .. maybe next time..

Sign in to follow this