froggie

"do as i say, not as i do" demonstrations?

does this demonstration look exaggerated and acted ?

WKtK-ifyasc

is this simply one of those ''do as i say, not as i do'' things? (in this case believe what i do is the real thing, even if i'm just setting you up and faking it)

or am i maybe missing something and should it look like this when its the real thing actually brought forth ?

the do as i say, not as i do scenario seems real enough (100%-pun-intended) from a commercial frame of mind though, (or something of that nature) right ?

but should it really be allowed or not ?

Edited by froggie

I will make no comment as I do not wish to offend anyone.

Be well!

It's not intended to offend anyone. My post isn't either. I hope it won't come across as that.

(it shouldn't anyway)

Maybe I'm just a crazy skeptic who is blinded to the true powers being wielded here... but yeah, I think it looks exaggerated.

Maybe the opponent is too eager in allowing it? i don't know. but i think a better demonstration in that case would be someone who resists a bit more? If that is the case.

It's not intended to offend anyone. My post isn't either. I hope it won't come across as that.

(it shouldn't anyway)

I wasn't referring to you Froggie. I was referring to anyone who would believe everything they saw in the video.

Be well!