Sign in to follow this  
Desert Eagle

Detoxing

started using a "Detox-Kit" by HeelUSA as mentioned by Karen here. I found another similar thread by Carson here.

it has 3 bottles.

paper and box say dosage is 30 drops of each in some amount of water (does not say how much water but the bottles say orally direct). This water is to be drunk throughout the day.

I used 2 cups of low fluoride reduced-deuterium bottled spring water as mentioned by Smile.

after finishing the water I later felt some queasiness, this feeling usually comes before nausea takes full hold and it is similar to the feeling when Senna tea starts to take effect except without the intestinal agitation. This feeling is spread throughout my body, not just the abdomen but in my head, my elbows and upper arms and lower legs too. so far feels good I like detoxing so I'll continue to the second dosage next day.

I also bought a bunch of other detoxing supplements: nascent iodine, lugol's solution, hydrofluoric acid, calc fluor, MMS. I'll post about them too later.

Although Karen said here that detoxing isn't a root solution I still think it is necessary to do it at least once in order to clear old poisons we unwittingly accumulated in the era of pollution.

I look forward to seeing what you think of nascent iodine!

A week ago I tried Lugol's solution orally, several drops initially but it was too strong, the stomach felt blanched and cured and iodine smell came out from below with the outing so now I only take 1 drop occasionally.

Nascent iodine says only 1-3 drops in a glass of water (I'm assuming 250 ml) 3 times a day. I tried that one time a while before drinking the heel solution.

I do feel my kidneys are sore, maybe that's because of using iodine before Heel (drainage therapy). So for now I'll only take iodine sparingly and focus on the Heel solution.

I found that this combination speeds up digestion thus having more energy and less tiredness even though food not ideal. Also, bromelain, papain, and nattokinase thin the blood, dissolve blockage and calcifications thus increasing flexibility.

this gnc super digestive doesn't have any acid in it such as HCL or ox bile so it is mild. I have those with acid as well and it is invigorating but too strong for frequent use (might cause ulcer).

also I use a broad spectrum probiotic complex sparingly during the week.

still I see this as a temporary dependency until the digestive system wakes up somehow and/or better food available.

300.jpg

pGNC1-2331805nm.jpg

DRB-00125-0.jpg

Edited by Desert Eagle

Sign in to follow this