fiveelementtao

Celestial Nei Kung Level I

The new Celestial Nei Kung Level I DVD is finished and ready for purchase. Quite a few taobums have asked me to inform them when the DVD would be ready. For more info or to buy go to http://www.spirittao.com/page18/DVD.html

I won't be monitoring this thread as I am very busy, so if you have an honest question about the DVD or the practice, email me at [email protected]

Mike

Thanks to all those who have purchased the DVD so far. Quite a few people have emailed me asking me more questions about the Celestial Nei Kung DVDs and the Shang Ch'ing energy system. I will post my response to one of those emails so people can get a better idea of what the system is about.

Celestial Nei Kung is based on the Shang Ch'ing Taoist energy system. Shang Ch'ing means "Highest Purity" or "Highest Clarity" the end goal is to transform your body and energy into pure spirit. Of course that takes some time. Yes, students have accomplished abilities from practicing this system. But, for most, the system releases each persons individual spiritual strengths. Those who practice diligently can manifest different abilites based on their own spiritual destiny. Everyone is different, so, each person will manifest different abilites. But, generally speaking people can gain psychic abilites, greater health. mental peace, healing abilities and for those who practice the martial arts will gain increased martial abilities. The highest motivation for practicing the Shang Ch'ing system is for personal and spiritual transformation. Those who practice this system will tap into the power of the "avatar" and may gain access to teaching from the immortals. It can help the person evolve into the next level of human potential. Obviously, everyone is different and I cannot make any promises... The system is infinite in it's applications... The main goal of the DVDs is to introduce people to the system and for those who are drawn to practice the advanced techniques, the exercises in the DVD will strengthen and prepare their nervous systems to be able to safely handle the increased power of the advanced teachings...

I hope that answers your question,

Thanks again for the great response and for the intelligent questions,

I do not monitor this thread, so if anyone has an honest question about the teachings, please email me at [email protected] or visit the website. www.SpiritTao.com

Mike

I have received some questions about combining Kunlun with Celestial Nei Kung. Whether or not it is safe to do so... Here is my reply to one of those emails. Any honest questions about the system are welcome. just email me at [email protected]

As with any energy work, it is better to start slow... You will know if you are overdoing it. Better to do a little every day than to do too much too quickly. If you feel you have overdone it, the aura balancing movement/meditation (which is similar to Kunlun level 3) will usually heal any energy excess... In my experience, you cannot overdo that particular movement.

I am in the same lineage as Max, he is my "older cousin". Five element postures, Red Pheonix, golden flower etc.. are all Shang Ch'ing exercises. So, These exercises in DVD I are actually VERY good with Kunlun and will help ground and assimilate the kunlun energy. This DVD will help correct problems of energy sickness from conflicting energy practices or from overtraining. In later stages, I plan to teach other high level Shang Ch'ing practices. One of my goals with DVD I and II is to thoroughly teach people some of the foundation Shang Ch'ing practices and grounding techniques so that when I teach the advanced techniques, people are able to ground and assimilate the energy...

Again, I don't monitor this thread, so if you have any questions, please email me at the above address,

Mike

Edited by fiveelementtao

Celestial Nei Kung is based on the Shang Ch'ing Taoist energy system. Shang Ch'ing means "Highest Purity" or "Highest Clarity" the end goal is to transform your body and energy into pure spirit.
Cool, is this the fabled Diamond/Rainbow/Gold Dragon Body? Or something similar?

And have any of the modern Celestial Nei Kung masters attained this?