Sign in to follow this  
growant

Dr. Lin's material

Any one able to sum up Dr. Lin's stuff, how his stuff differs from Mantak Chia's, the price, positive and negative experiences, ... ?

Check out Truck's site, Alchemical Taoism and read everything in the Healing Love section.

I bought his CD some years ago and it was like a backup of his site, it contained a lot of images and charts which were completely useless to me and only seemed to try to create scientific documentation for those who want it. when it came to actually teaching "chi kong" he only included a small section with little description and details and useless pictures. the only thing i liked was the herbs he recommended near the end and his justifications to pursue this practice with regards to energy loss.

The fact that he alone replied to thousands of questions and almost left no question behind is a testament to me of his energy.

I checked his review of the book "relaxing into your being" by B. K. Frantzis and he said it is what helped his breathing practice.

I bought it for around 10$ near the end of 2006. it was much more organized than the site but the content was the same with a little extra. he also changed the title to let it pass through customs.

Sign in to follow this