Sign in to follow this  
nashenas

Hey

Hey dudes and dudetes.

Im new to this place and I really dont know what im doing ehhehe so im here to seek some knowledge from pepole around here :)

I got my kundalini going on, and might need some assitance in what the hell is happening, It was opened uncunssiosly!

but ive done my studies on chakras etc and read some books and been trying to controll it etc. according to the book of secrets im in grace. but a problem has occured. I feel the energy very strong in my legs so ive booked time @ a reiki healer in my whereabouts, but I wonder if i can solve this problem myself. And my second chakra is waaay overactive it sends out energies constantly its beyond controll.

tnx for help etc, gonna search the forums if anyone knows how to do, if not ill start a few threads on my own. and that kunulun seems to be very interesting :D

see you guys around!

thank you both of you!

I will get a hold of both the books and read all, and the problem with my leg is gone now, I read reiki books and problem is solved now, what the intuition can do :D

was negatove enrgy that was stuck on the leg and i cleaned it and shoot it out! yay finally grounded!

Sign in to follow this