Sign in to follow this  
awake

Religion in my dreams? - Open to interpretation please

Hey everyone,

Last night was the first night I tried sleeping while listening to binatural beats/beta/theta/alpha/etc frequencies.

This is the product I used (the second tape of): http://www.mind-tek.com/html/ultra_meditation_system.html#UM

A lot of things happened in my dreams last night. I usually fly around worldly places (i.e. up the stairs instead of walking) in my dreams. While dreaming, I was flying down some sort of open hallway, and I tried landing down to walk. I didn't like it, so I tried teleporting to the end, which seemed to be my destination, and there was a large podeum there (not sure if that's what its called, its the thing that people who are giving speeches stand behind and put their notes on) but it was on an elevated surface.

I tried teleporting there, and went there, but the picture wouldn't render 100% and it switched scenes. Three weird things about this were that 1. I've never tried landing from fleight before I got to my destination before 2. I've never tried teleporting before and 3. When the scene changed, it did not simply change on a dime, like in my dreams before - rather it faded into the next scene, which has never happened.

Anyway, in the next scene, I was renouncing all my worldly posessions, giving my parents back everything they had given me, all I had. Then, I was on my bed at home crying face-down. I cried a lot, and then I woke up, and i was face down (which NEVER happens to me) and crying in real life. Then I went back to bed after realizing it was pretty weird.

Another weird thing, and why I posit this has a religious meaning is well, because the Buddha renounced his worldly posessions, and I passed by a church down a very heavily populated road that had a two-sided sign up. On the one side read: "His coming forth is prepared as the morning -Hosea" - this I attributed to perhaps this being a special day in my life, due to the content of that dream.

The other side said "Jesus Christ will come as a bridegroom for his bride" - which i thought was especially weird! People who ascribe to the Christian bible will note Jesus did not have a woman bride - though there is a lot of controversy around this there is a lot more information here: http://www.google.com/search?q=was+jesus+m...amp;startPage=1

Anyway, the reason I attribute meaning to the second one is because I actually do have a belief that I am of some similar role as Jesus, as our stories match up very well and a lot of miracles and "coincidences" have been happening in my life recently - especially coincidences of my dreams coming true - among which is my overcoming of various negative past influences affecting my views of women and interacting with them.

One time not long ago I went to a chinese buffet that gives fortune cookies (also, most of those come true for me as well) with my parents, and we got 3 fortune cookies (the server brought 4 but kept one). My dad's was "Good day for business contacts and material gains" Mine was "Someone you have been admiring may suddenly become aware of you." and my mom got two saying the same thing "This person may be especially attractive to you." Which also was weird because on its own that fortune doesn't make a lot of sense, but makes perfect sense appended to the end of my fortune - I figured yeah it could just be meant for when there's just two people dining but that is a very long shot. Anyway soon after I conquered my long time fear specifically relevant to my high school crush, and called her asking her out.

But I digress, the point of the previous few anecdotes was to try and give you an insight into my frame of mind regarding this situation. I'd really appreciate if you guys could help me try and figure out/analyze what's going on to help reveal what may be going on..

Thank you.

It is all very obvious to me what these things mean. And I am happy to hear all of them :lol:

The unusual events in your dreams mark change in your being and the way you see and play with the world. I wonder if 'knowing that you did those special things' made you happy.

The church signs were simple miracles :)

don't doubt them. ^_^

I had a dream last night that ended with me and a bunch of people trying to summon satan onto a mat.

I recited some of what they were saying with them, but they were very unorganized and saying random things, I was focussed on laying what I perceived to be traps for the thing,should it come.

The dream ended with one of my friends who wsa there saying something along the lines of "we should get more organized and find something on the net to chant together"

When I woke up I looked in the mirror and noticed a "deep and mischievious (with slight beed of deviousness)" look in my eye.

I have been noticing a number of shifts in my perception lately, to "nothingness" and "non-meaningful" or "non-dualistic" feelings from identification with forms, but only very slightly.

I've been listening to this overnight the psat few nights: http://www.mind-tek.com/html/ultra_meditation_system.html#UM and during the day as well.

I didn't really know what doing those things meant, and it made me feel more weird than happy. It is slightly happiness-inducing though to hear your interpretation of them. But it's quick to subside in lieu of the dream I had last night.

I am also becoming much more aware of my feelings, and the effects my thoughts have on them. I also notice a lot more attention from other people coming to me - like if I am with people, or if I am in an area with lots of people, the attention of people who newly look in my direction is immediately drawn to me, and I notice people are going more an dmore out of their way to look at me.. Odd...

Edited by awake

People looking at you... I can relate to that very well. Really it is just that you yourself are looking at people more. It is a reflection, so they appear to be looking at you.

About your dream, I think that everyone is inside of you and you are in everyone else. So nothing to be worried about :)

I'm thinking of trying alpha/beta tapes. ^_^

Please keep sharing. I enjoy this.

Sign in to follow this