enouch

ELECTROMEDICINE

Electromedicine has its place if one knows exactly how and when to use it.. (and there are devices such as SCENAR which use biofeedback so they're more interactive than the zapper).

But the essence of disease isn't electric, or magnetic, or anything material - it's etheric. Any devices that work on energy after matter, rather than energy before matter, are only going to treat symptoms, which are not the disease but the effects of disease.

Cancer symptoms can certainly be treated that way, and there are many ways to make the tumor disappear - but if you haven't gotten to the source of it, you've simply killed the messenger.

Everywhere in the natural health field I see info about curing cancer, but if you look closely at what is being targeted, it's the tumor, the cancer cells. But if the blueprint for that out-of-control growth isn't being changed, the body will continue to express the disease process in a different form.

And the blueprint exists nowhere on the material level at all. That's why material science will be searching for it forever, while it's already here for those who are willing to work on the level of the etheric blueprint.

Healing methods such as electromedicine are terrific to help promote balance, to shore up the "sustentive" healing power of the body, and that's an important part of the polarity of total remediation - the healing process. That's the foundation for any health regime, and it's based on the law of opposites - you fill deficiencies and remove excesses. And that's why I spend so much time in my consulting, teaching people how to individualize their healing program.

But when actual disease is present, the healing part of the equation isn't enough. You start there, because those imbalances are what Dr. Hahnemann called "blockages to cure." But after that, you have to target the actual disease entities which are lodged in the etheric body and can't be removed by methods that only strengthen, balance, or move energy around. They can only be removed by targeting the disease entities precisely with the proper remedies, according to the law of similars.

So these tools such as electromedicine are wonderful, but to apply them to kill microbes, just to make the symptom go away, without an understanding of what principle of natural law needs to be invoked in that situation, is essentially an allopathic approach.

If we start from an understanding of the real nature of a particular disease, what the root cause is, and what laws of nature need to be invoked in order to cure it, then we can bring in the tools that are appropriate. And there are many valuable healing tools including electromedicine tools. But to look at a particular tool, whether it works materially or energetically, just to see what symptoms it can make disappear, is allopathy all over again.

Sometimes you can push back symptoms, like if the messenger itself has become dangerous, but we need to understand the limitations of doing that. It can be used to buy time when that's necessary.

-Karen

My experience with a SCENAR (mine cost over $1000) was highly disappointing, personally. Want to try it out? I've been trying to sell it for a couple of months now! :lol:

I don't believe in electromedicine, and actually think sometimes it can be harmful. And zappers are absolute BS...just my opinion.

Hi Scotty,

I'm not surprised that you're disappointed.. I use the SCENAR, and the key is to understand what it does and what it doesn't do :). If the problem you're trying to address is more deeply rooted than a simple imbalance, you won't get the results you're looking for. But in conjunction with an approach that is addressing the deeper roots, it can be a helpful tool.

Mostly in my experience, those expensive tools become less necessary if you're working more efficiently at the causative level.

I bet you could get a good price for the SCENAR on eBay :)

Karen

Rife's work on finding the resonance frequencies of harmful organisms and oscillating them out of existance, and more specifically one's body, and for the frequencies to be able to penetrate the skin and 'scan' the frequency through the whole body is even more fascinating than the electrical stimulation in my opinion, i think the electrical current devices are probably a lot less potent to be truely helpful. Though they my be useful for lighter kinds of work?

Yes, Rife contributed much to the understanding of resonant frequencies. The trick is to know exactly what entity/entities need to be targeted in a particular case, and in what order, dose, potency for the particular person, etc! What most people are targeting are red herrings - symptoms not causes.

Rife showed that most microbes were pleomorphic - they changed into pathogenic forms when the internal environment became toxic. So the microbe in most cases is the result, not the cause of disease. Even so, it's okay to use electromedicine devices and other anti-microbial substances to relieve some of the microbial load when you want to ease symptoms in the short run, as long as we understand the limits of that kind of approach.

Edited by karen

also i forgot to say that you need 'enough' fresh and nutritional and clean water and good high nutrient density and clean produce regardless also