alfa

Sexual smell

Sometimes, it happens. I experience a smell that can only be described as sexual. It doesn't come from anywhere/any person, it's just there and I smell it. It's very sexual in nature, I don't know why.

Can someone explain this?

Sometimes, it happens. I experience a smell that can only be described as sexual. It doesn't come from anywhere/any person, it's just there and I smell it. It's very sexual in nature, I don't know why.

Can someone explain this?

This used to happen to me a lot when I was newly in love with some chick. :) This phenomenon went away after the passion cooled off or entered into a steady (as opposed to blazing) pace. I think if you are feeling sexy and are acting as a sexual magnet, you might also experience this. It's not that strange.

If you just know yourself you'd understand this without having to ask. When this happened to me I knew why without asking anyone.

I agree with goldisheavy.

Another way you could look at it also is like "chemistry". There have been women in the past i have encountered where I have picked up on that similar scent so to speak.

It could be that we also being animal in nature pick up on compatable "pheremones" from partners that we are similar to or compatable with.

This used to happen to me a lot when I was newly in love with some chick. :) This phenomenon went away after the passion cooled off or entered into a steady (as opposed to blazing) pace. I think if you are feeling sexy and are acting as a sexual magnet, you might also experience this. It's not that strange.

If you just know yourself you'd understand this without having to ask. When this happened to me I knew why without asking anyone.

Thanks for the explanation. But I am not in love (or even in a relationship now), so no woman is living with me at the moment. I live alone, yet this sexual smell persists as if a woman is physically present and I can smell her. Can't make sense of it.

I have very rarely caught the scent of a woman in public, in some phase of estrus. I get an overpowering feeling of connection, not just sexual excitement, but that is really there too. I once 'fell in love' with an Air India flight attendant on a flight, that smell was there every time she passed. I was running fantasies in my head all the way to Mumbai. It is sooo powerful. I have never detected on a woman I was I was in relationship with. Could it be a hygeine thing? Also, it seems its always on a woman well into her 30's and somewhat above, never on a younger woman. It seems different to me that what I have assumed 'pheromones' are, but maybe not.

The scent seems to be the same whenever I have 'caught' it, not individualized, and the surprising thing to me is that I don't smell it more often... maybe once a year. Why is it so strong sometimes? It makes me feel a very strong love/attraction to whoever it is attached to, be she plain or pretty, I would willingly sneak off to the nearest closet with her.

Yeah, and we think we have 'free will'... ha!

Thanks for the explanation. But I am not in love (or even in a relationship now), so no woman is living with me at the moment. I live alone, yet this sexual smell persists as if a woman is physically present and I can smell her. Can't make sense of it.

Are you turning on sexual magnetism? That could be why. On the other hand, if you're not consciously turning your magnet on, and you still smell this, this might mean that your conscious mind is not fully in touch with your subconscious mind and that your subconscious mind is knowing and doing things you don't quite know consciously. In that case you should work toward integration. Your conscious should not be separate and distinct from your subconscious if you want to have a spiritual life. On the other hand, for ordinary life it's best to keep them separate because subconscious is too weird/strange/free/uninhibited and becomes scary to a very structured and habituated conscious mind.

I hope everyone understand I don't mean any literal or physical magnets here.

Edited by goldisheavy