Sign in to follow this  
Prince...

Electrogenesis

zZWULV5u2ac

Sorry if this has been posted before...I thought it was kinda cool...especially after Jim came and necroposted the 30 page Mo Pai debate thread.

It shows that your body can handle it, if you let it get used to it. imo

Whether it be from artificial electrical sockets or from natural chi (the latter being more complex in learning and execution, and study-intensive, and so on, but also more useful i think)

peace.

Edited by froggie

It shows that your body can handle it, if you let it get used to it. imo

Whether it be from artificial electrical sockets or from natural chi (the latter being more complex in learning and execution, and study-intensive, and so on, but also more useful i think)

peace.

Yeah, I got in an argument with someone last summer over this...first he claimed that it's not possible for the body to store an electric charge...and after some research said "well, it's not possible to project any charge that is stored."

I said well, I guess that is not what's happening at all when electrician's get bored and discharge capacitors and then use the residual electricity to illuminate a fluorescent light bulbs.

I'd like to show him this video, but I'm sure he'd say the same thing that he said about John Chang setting paper on fire...that it was staged with magnesium. I don't really talk to that guy anymore as it is. I've noticed that I'm calmer now that I've stopped paying attention to people that feel the need to argue about everything under the sun.

Sign in to follow this