Teddy

Ken Cohen is the real deal

Hi Pie Guy!

You wrote: "I don't want to slander anyone watch a video on robert peng's site the chopstick demo, use windows movie maker to view it frame by frame, then go to youtube and watch how such a similar magic trick is preformed, see if you notice any similarities. Draw your own conclusions."

I take it you don't think Robert Peng can legitimately do those things?

In kind regards,

Adam.

No, I just suggested that people slow down the video frame by frame and look at it for themselves and draw there own conclusions. I got into a debate arguing for his legitimacy and used that video as evidence of his abilities, a skeptic I was debating with took some still images and showed me some interesting things.

Could the people who have said that Chunyi's course is better please give their reasons? On the surface it seems Ken's is better. He includes more active qigong and more meditations. He includes more theory and explanations, and he includes a training regime (which chunyi doesn't) His course includes versions of all the meditations that are in sfq. So why do people say that the sfq course is better? Also, why do people assume that Chunyi has more 'qi abilities'? Ken Cohen has been studied by scientific clinics because of his extraordinary abilities to emit chi. Is Chunyi just very good at creating rumours and hearsay? ie has anyone actually seen him levitate????

Hi Pie Guy!

You wrote: "I don't want to slander anyone watch a video on robert peng's site the chopstick demo, use windows movie maker to view it frame by frame, then go to youtube and watch how such a similar magic trick is preformed, see if you notice any similarities. Draw your own conclusions."

I take it you don't think Robert Peng can legitimately do those things?

In kind regards,

Adam.

There's plenty of testomonials about Robert Peng even from fellow tao bums if you perform a search.Also Peng's worked with the former leader of NEW Zealand or Australia and his daughter.He's also very honest about his teachings, willing to teach certain secrets in his long seminars that others aren't.Sean Denty considered studying with him but Robert told him he could not help him aquire the yinyang gong.During breaks at a seminar he talked about levitation,absorbing the lighting,changing bone structure to become another person.Yet if you call him and aks him publicly he may take the silence is golden route.

Could the people who have said that Chunyi's course is better please give their reasons? On the surface it seems Ken's is better. He includes more active qigong and more meditations. He includes more theory and explanations, and he includes a training regime (which chunyi doesn't) His course includes versions of all the meditations that are in sfq. So why do people say that the sfq course is better? Also, why do people assume that Chunyi has more 'qi abilities'? Ken Cohen has been studied by scientific clinics because of his extraordinary abilities to emit chi. Is Chunyi just very good at creating rumours and hearsay? ie has anyone actually seen him levitate????

The form in spring forest is different than what Ken teaches.The levitation statement comes from Drew who studied personally with Chunyi.Chunyi allegedly told him this when discussing his development.Chunyi has worked with dire patients and he's helped to heal them.I doubt Cohen can match his record on that front and that's okay.Cohen's course covers more brances of the tree and not just a single branch.His syllabus is similar to Santiago's on this forum.Again it's more like a academic course where you learn a lot but nowhwere are you promised the development of siddhis.Chunyi freely talks about about the upper eye, seeing auras, and ging 0h so deep during fulll lotus.If you cross reference this is what students of John Chang and Wang Liping,David Verdesi, all advocate.Only Chunyi isn't interested in seducing his students and charging them ten thousand dollars.You aren't forced to kowtow at his feet and beg him for the secrets of greyskull[he man].Perform a search with Chunyi's name.

There's plenty of testomonials about Robert Peng even from fellow tao bums if you perform a search.Also Peng's worked with the former leader of NEW Zealand or Australia and his daughter.He's also very honest about his teachings, willing to teach certain secrets in his long seminars that others aren't.Sean Denty considered studying with him but Robert told him he could not help him aquire the yinyang gong.During breaks at a seminar he talked about levitation,absorbing the lighting,changing bone structure to become another person.Yet if you call him and aks him publicly he may take the silence is golden route.

hey man, just watch the video for yourself frame by frame, that's all I have to say about it.

hey man, just watch the video for yourself frame by frame, that's all I have to say about it.

MPG,

I don't have th video, and i fI did I wouldn't know how to play it frame-by-frame. What did you see?