Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Tiger Mantra

Im looking for Tiger Mantra or growling information, so far I know it helps focus on and vibrates the Dan Tian but unsure how it works and who else uses it and what they have achieved from it.

I heard Mantak Chia does this or similar and there is another Daoist Master that has Tiger Mantra but again I dont know how its taught and what for.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Ape

Hi There,

i remember Master Yuanming Zhang from the U.S taught this method. This was taken from his old website

www.qigongmaster.com

Tiger Qigong

Because it is the essence of Taoist Medical Qigong and Internal Kungfu, it was only taught to the royal family in the past. The tiger groaning mantra enables you to gather qi and circulate it in your body. It also teaches you how to make qi water through tiger calligraphy. Each of the eight movements can be used as an individual method in the standing and sitting posture. You can also apply it into qi-emitting and self-defense. It has a remarkable effect in strengthening the body and building up internal power. Introduces three forms of Tiger Qigong. Taped in New York. Excellent translation and designed as a teaching tool. Includes a "Follow Me" section. (Solo or with a partner) (52 min)IC-YZ 203 $39.95

Cheers,

Thanks that was one I was looking at but thought someone that has trained with him can explain the Tiger Mantra or any Tiger Mantra?

Thanks for the reply!

Ape

Sign in to follow this