Ramon25

eight extraordinary vessels circulation exercise

http://globalqiproject.com/contact-the-aut...3d530ffd7432a29

Check this site up. I've got it from this forum awhile ago and want myself to follow the practise in it. There is a book with a secuence to follow for opening up the eight extraordinary channels. The book is free to download and written in such a way that you can follow the practise without a teacher. Someone told me so.

But if you have the possibility I think to follow a teacher of course is a much better option.

I want to do this practises and plans to start them in about a year or so.

F D

This is a really nice thread. Very interesting to read this and feel y'all back in time :)

I've been doing Mantak Chia's work for about 2 years now. Fusion1, Fusion 2, and started Fusion 3 about 3 months ago.

I've also (prior to the Fusion work) been doing various foundation work - embracing the tree (Iron Shirt 1), empty force circle qigong, healing sounds, inner smile, simple tendon changing, yang style Taiji - I find this work fantastic, and while I'd agree that it has dangerous potential (Iron Shirt) - I've watered it down and approached the whole thing in baby steps - and it has been a wonderful journey. I got electrocuted prior to starting the foundation work, and was entrained to the electrical frequency - this work reconnected me with the earth and has healed most of the issues I had.

Prior to all of this work I did have a zazen and swod teacher for a few years - which already opened up the MCO.

So, I'm now working through the 8 extra channels.

It is like a beautiful respite to work with the 8 extra channels - awareness of the points, the energy at each of them, the flow of the energy through the channels, opening them up, feeling their pulses, joining them and growing the energy.

I agree that doing the 8 with surplus energy is the way to go.

I find that if I do the 8 after fusion 1 it is a bit lack lustre, but after fusion 2 it is bliss.

I find "home" in the final 4 of the 8 (limbs). It really feels like such an arrival, almost a weeping relief energy, such love.

Yesterday I was doing the 4 of the 8 (limbs - Bridge/Regulator) channels and a "chunk" of negative energy slipped out.

It was a trauma from a few years ago...

As that energy slipped out I pushed my mind into it (as an effortless action - not a lower choice, it felt like higher self ushering me into it) and I "projected" into the location where the trauma originated (a beach house I stayed at a few years back).

I'd always lean to the side of caution with all of this work, but don't be afraid. If you take baby steps and honour yourself, and your intention is humble and loving, taking responsibility - it can be a very beneficial journey.

For me, I quarantined myself in the preparatory foundation work (with big emphasis on rooting/grounding) and only started the Fusion work when my sense of self was asking for it - and even then I only agreed with myself to venture slowly towards it.

Zazen was a wonderful grounding/foundation - the no mind aspect allowed for stillness and the ability to enter quickly into a non-thinking feeling state at will.

The Iron Shirt (mainly rooting (very very soft packing process breathing - taking it to an absurdly light level) and embracing the tree (adding sacred sites work - merging my consciousness with the earth grid at various energy centers on the grid) - both gave me a solid rooting foundation to counteract an "highness/spaciness" that came with the meridian work.

I find this work so amazing and beautiful that I was more than happy to take it snoringly slowly.

I've just learned about James Macritchie's resources from this thread so will take a look.

If anyone's still notified to this thread - thanks to everyone for their input (including the OP!)

• Like 3