alfa

How to commit suicide?

As is your brief post above merely opinion as well. Why post your post? Just to say that my opinion was opinion?

You think it is opinion that I had a friend take their own life? if I offended you so that you seek to discredit what i say then I am sorry. what other reason do you have for such comments?

I certainly don't see any of my posts as long. But that is my opinion.

Why do I post? Because I felt like it. Simple. Any explanation beyond that and it gets murky.

You didn't offend anyone.

It's all relative. A long earth worm is a short snake.

Opinion is everywhere. Everyone is entitled to one. The tricky part is when you start to think yours has any more merit than someone else's.

Edited by 11:33

I still think that suicide is an act of cowardice.

I've attempted it before when i was 12.

Facing life is facing death.

Facing death is not rushing to meet it.

I think the suicidal are cowards.

Master Phowa until you can Die consciously and unassisted when you are ready.

Phowa? :(

Transfer of consciousness. Phowa is one of the Six Yogas of Naropa. It is frequently taught publicly, but it takes a considerable amount of work to learn to do it. Doing the full technique prematurely is a form of suicide, but there are ways to practice parts of the technique so that when the time comes you can do the full thing.

Last night my teeth infections hurt so bad I kept telling myself I would not kill myself. It was very tempting to end the pain with a bullet.

Last night my teeth infections hurt so bad I kept telling myself I would not kill myself. It was very tempting to end the pain with a bullet.

Josh I have been appreciating your posts, hang in there!

Bob

It might be better to swish a shot of rum around in your mouth. If you are sensitize to cold, you might find Malibu okay at room temperature. It isn't as strong so you will just have to use more.

I hope to be able to stay around. I want to meet the children of my children and my children are still young.

Last night I wanted the pain to stop, so I thought of the irony of my thoughts in this thread. I slept very little because of the pain.

I fear that I will die because of teeth infections. But I hope to be able to die from a less painful method in the distant future.

Facing pain isn't easy, life has some suffering in it. But it certainly isn't the same as suffering itself.

It might be better to swish a shot of rum around in your mouth. If you are sensitize to cold, you might find Malibu okay at room temperature. It isn't as strong so you will just have to use more.

Josh, do you mind if we all send you a bit of chi? A few extra strokes of the wild mare's mane tends to gather well more that I need.

Bob