Sign in to follow this  
awake

Update on the real life Tao Bum!

So I was out to buy food at restaurants near where I live, and I saw the Tao Bum again (from this post: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...&hl=tao+bum )

So I missed him because I had to order food, but I saw him again on my way back.

So I spoke to him, I said "This may sound wierd, I remember you from _so_and_so_ and I'm wondering, why is it when I have a thought, you make those wierd motions? (didnt say wierd I imitated the action)"

First he said "i don't know, thats just the way I go with things" then he spun around and backed away during the spin a little and said "For motivation"

His voice sounded very clear to me. I looked at him in his eyes then and they looked very clear as well, the exact colour of the sky above (whereas they were darker in the rain when I met him as i remember), but I noticed fear coming up so then I looked away, at this point he asked "Anything else?"

I said no, then I said "wait" and said, "by how you do things, it makes me think you know, you feel, something deeper" and I dont remember what I said after that, but he jsut said "i don't know" and left, I said good bye, take care, and good luck.

I noticed as I turned away and left that the house in front of which we met had a statue of Buddha in front of it. I had a dream about a week back where this ivory-coloured eerie (yet somehow comforting) figure with circular eyes, mouth, and a fairly round body, and he may have had white-ivory clothes with red accents, sat beside me in class, and said "the buddha is busy in his office now, he will see you soon" I also looked at him at sort of the same way I looked at this man, then the figure disappeared from my dream. No individual thing has ever disappeared from my dreams as far as I can remember, just entire scene changes. It was a first, and interesting both in the form it took and the content.

On my way home I was thinking and started peeling back concepts, as that seems to be what he was getting at, and where I am in my practice, and then I noticed a feeling in my chest coming through.

Like what happened in this post: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=9916

With the realization of this new energy, my shoulders, groin, and thighs are now sore... Feeling in my body seems to be exposing pains that I can only assume have been there and unfelt from the past.. If you guys have any insight to shed on any of these things please feel free to do so.

Sign in to follow this