thelerner

Been here long enough to know better

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 9932 posts
  • Interests:Getting Closer to Fine
    W/out going too Crazy

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:26 PM

In my PPD I mentioned I've been meaning to do a Darebee.com 30 day challenge.  They have quite a few exercise programs based on 30 Day, involved some very involved ones.  They have dozens of programs from kettlebell to sword to breathing, but most involve body techniques.

What's nice is that most are nicely printed single sheets.   I've been meaning to get off my ass and start the 3,000 squats/1,000 push ups one.  I mentioned it, member Taiji said he'd be doing a darebee Punching protocol that includes lots of pushups.

Yada yada.. so I'm creating this New topic so people can talk about the exercise challenge they're taking on.  How its going.  What's hard, whats worthwhile, what benefits they're getting.

Taking on a challenge, doing it daily that is what gong fu is all about, learning and stretching our abilities. 

• Jox said thanks for this
Push hard to get better, become smarter, grow your devotion to the truth, fuel your commitment to beauty, refine your emotional intelligence, hone your dreams, negotiate with your shadow, cure your ignorance, shed your pettiness, heighten your drive to look for the best in people, and soften your heart. A creed from Pronoia

Where we have stopped dancing, singing, being enchanted by stories, or finding comfort in silence is where we have experience the loss of soul. Dancing, singing, storytelling, and silence are the four universal healing salves. ~ Gabrielle Roth

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Darebee.com, monthly, diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users