froggie

weird kind of syndrome of chi

i have a kind of weird chi syndrome, when i practise working with chi, i can usually feel it as warmth, inside the bones or on the skin, or as both a warmth and a 'field of pressure' when projecting it outwards,

the thing is though, that i am losing this feeling of chi when either i am working too long, being too stressed or after sexual activity (even if there is no physical climax and nothing from my body, at least, is/appears lost)

the feeling of chi comes back later though, but temporarily, i can't feel it.

and i have some questions about it .... maybe someone can tell me.

- is this always like this or only in the beginning, somehow, when perhaps, you do not have enough chi stored yet to make it more or less permanent.

- why is this happening even if there is no physical discharge? and can i do something about that, rather than to not engage the physical sexual activity ever again?

2 very important questions .... i would rather hear from someone who can actually say for sure than mere guesses. (or point me to someone who would know)

thank you all very much

stress and emotions drain it or use it

the point of chi gung is to refine cycle and store it

regular practice will solve the sensations of "pressure" differences, there will always be variations.

i have a kind of weird chi syndrome, when i practise working with chi, i can usually feel it as warmth, inside the bones or on the skin, or as both a warmth and a 'field of pressure' when projecting it outwards,

the thing is though, that i am losing this feeling of chi when either i am working too long, being too stressed or after sexual activity (even if there is no physical climax and nothing from my body, at least, is/appears lost)

the feeling of chi comes back later though, but temporarily, i can't feel it.

and i have some questions about it .... maybe someone can tell me.

- is this always like this or only in the beginning, somehow, when perhaps, you do not have enough chi stored yet to make it more or less permanent.

- why is this happening even if there is no physical discharge? and can i do something about that, rather than to not engage the physical sexual activity ever again?

2 very important questions .... i would rather hear from someone who can actually say for sure than mere guesses. (or point me to someone who would know)

thank you all very much

You need to practice internal qigong more, then you should get to where you can feel qi all the time. Try to stay calm as much as you can.

AS far as the sex question, the technique described in this book represents a unique Taoist method where you will keep feeling the qi strongly after sex. This is a totally different method than what most consider the "Taoist" technique. I do think the method would not have much meaning without a consistent qigong practice.