Sign in to follow this  
wudangquan

I'm selling WudangQuan.Com and WudangMountain.Com

Just as a heads up . . .

I'm going to sell WudangQuan.Com and WudangMountain.com . . .

The sites (when wdm was up) rank extremely well and pull in lots of related traffic, etc.

I want to focus on TaoistTraining.com, and to be honest - have gotten severely ripped off this week (not by any of the people or schools at Wudang, mind you. Just non-payment) and as is par for the course I have no recourse in this country, and am in a sort of bad way at the moment.

Additionally - with the current pace of development and other things that are going on, I am more interested in focusing on some other aspects of training.

What I'm looking for is probably a high dollar amount to alot of people, but here's my thought process:

1. With the traffic that I get, I could convert it into sales of other peoples products pretty easily and make some decent money. I don't want to be involved in doing that, personally though.

2. The various schools around the mountain generally charge at least $500 a month for private students. If I were trying to attract students for a school there, and gained one per month, x12 months that's not an insignificant amount of money.

Anyway - at the moment (unless something crazy happens or Santa Clause sends me a nice pre-paid visa/mastercard) I can't afford to maintain the site and TaoistTraining.com.

I'm also going back to Yunnan at the earliest possible opportunity (sooner rather than later if I can get some scratch together).

So . . . My asking price is in the $ X,000 range.

If someone is interested drop me a line at [email protected] and if someone is interested in doing the leg work to find a buyer, I'll give a 15% share of sale so I don't have to do it.

Payment would probably be done by escrow, and for the right buyer I can transfer the domains (wudangquan.com and wudangmountain.com) up front in good faith.

Crazy amounts of backlinks, high existing traffic, dictionary term domain names, etc. Because of my current necessity (basically to buy my way out of a really bad situation) the right person will get this for a very good price.

I can also back up the entire site and restore it to a database after transfer, but I am not wiling to sell off the users. I'll just delete all of those because I think it would not be a cool thing to do.

These could be sold off elsewhere, and because of my situation may have to be, but I would prefer to give them to somebody who would do something cool.

. . . . And send me some good vibes to hold my temper long enough to get back to Yunnan, treat loss as gain, be tolerant, and not crack any high placed noggins . . .

Sign in to follow this