autopoetic

taiji-men practitioners?

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone out there practices qigong from the taiji-men (tai-chi men) lineage? I learned the

practice from a lineage holder, and I know a few other students who were also taught by him, but I've never met anyone else who has even heard of this lineage. I'm just kind of curious if there are any more out there like me!

Failing that, has anybody even heard of it? The only thing I could find about it online was written by another student of the same teacher!

peace,

autopoetic

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone out there practices qigong from the taiji-men (tai-chi men) lineage? I learned the

practice from a lineage holder, and I know a few other students who were also taught by him, but I've never met anyone else who has even heard of this lineage. I'm just kind of curious if there are any more out there like me!

Failing that, has anybody even heard of it? The only thing I could find about it online was written by another student of the same teacher!

peace,

autopoetic

I have not heard of that lineage but I would be interested to learn more about it.