Sign in to follow this  
Junbao

Greets from Colorado

Hey all,

Been dabbling in Taoism, Yoga, Tai Chi, Kung Fu, for about 9 years now.

Lately I just ride my bike 120 miles a week, and do my Kung Fu sets, and conditioning.

Looking to get back into something more spiritual, and add to my practice.

Just found this site randomly the other day really. Love the site and the positive input people seem to have. I'm hoping for a fun place to share experiences and support. I grew up in Cali, and moved here to Colorado 2 years ago. Love it :D

I got an itch the other day to search out some Tao Yin exercises, and ended up here. Been reading a lot about Kunlun here, and so I am giving that a try based on things people with years of backround are saying.

Just ordered the book today. Looks like they have to make it before it ships.

Also, I love Trunk's site!!! :D Great info and much appreciated.

Wishing well,

Junbao

Hey all,

Been dabbling in Taoism, Yoga, Tai Chi, Kung Fu, for about 9 years now.

Lately I just ride my bike 120 miles a week, and do my Kung Fu sets, and conditioning.

Looking to get back into something more spiritual, and add to my practice.

Just found this site randomly the other day really. Love the site and the positive input people seem to have. I'm hoping for a fun place to share experiences and support. I grew up in Cali, and moved here to Colorado 2 years ago. Love it :D

I got an itch the other day to search out some Tao Yin exercises, and ended up here. Been reading a lot about Kunlun here, and so I am giving that a try based on things people with years of backround are saying.

Just ordered the book today. Looks like they have to make it before it ships.

Also, I love Trunk's site!!! :D Great info and much appreciated.

Wishing well,

Junbao

Hi Junboa!

Welcome !

Enjoy!

:D

Shon

Sign in to follow this