Virtue ethics ressonates deeply with me. I belive it is true, and the path to a life well lived. I know shamefully little about it, however. So little that i leave it do chatgdp for an introduction:

«Virtue ethics is a philosophical approach that emphasizes the development of moral character and virtues such as honesty, courage, and compassion. It focuses on the moral agent rather than specific actions or consequences, aiming for individuals to cultivate virtuous traits and habits that lead to ethical behavior. This approach traces its origins back to ancient Greek philosophers like Aristotle, who believed that living a virtuous life leads to eudaimonia, or flourishing.»

I am hoping to hear your thoughts on it, how to live, a deeper understanding etc. 

A poorly written thread, but I hope it can lead to a productive discourse.

Chatgdp?  Curious choice for a topic requiring subtle synthesis of complex human social interaction and context to approach understanding.

With all the reams of magnificent minds drawing and synthesizing  life experience, resonant insights and human realizations...  you turn to random amalgamations of a non intuitive regurgitation software package...  disappointing to me, but it does seem to be the flavor of the month.

Is it I wonder, a generational thing?

• Like 1